Pages:
Author

Topic: Keeping track of your portfolio - page 2. (Read 276 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
I use Altpocket.io since I like to work on desktop, not mobile phone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 07, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
The solution of your problem are the Application for do it. I know its very hard to do portofolio manually. So I just using Blockfolio to watch coin and compare the price in every exchange in one touch. And thats give much advantage for us. And one more application thats call Coinmarketapp. Thats can be use for watch the price and the ranking of all coin. So you can easy make a decision to do.
Activity: 65
January 07, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm having trouble with setting up a good excel in which I can track my portfolio.
It's really confusing with all the different currencies, different exchanges and keeping track of the original investment in euros.

Does anybody know about a great sheet which is easy to use.
It doesn't need to be capable of pulling the current prices.

Thx.

Why don't you use Apps like Delta Bitcoin, Blockfolio, and cryptonaut? it's easy to use, just install it on your phone and watch it. You can download it from Google Play or Apple Store.
I’m using blockfolio already but for me it’s
- missing some exchanges
- does not convert to euro

Also addicted to spreadsheets Smiley
Activity: 12
January 07, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
I’ve been using the Delta app which I find really easy to use and clearly displays profits, prices and percentages. Would definitely recommend this app.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 07, 2018, 06:58:09 AM
I got the same problem but what I just do is stay with one exchange.
Are you also trying to do arbitrage or like comparing it to other exchanges?
That will be the hard part since they have different prices. Just like now, I dont know where etherscan is converting my coins and when I am trying to use the calculation with Ethereum it will not tally.
I guess it will be the exchange who will tell how much it would be. Problem is they are not all the same.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 07, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm having trouble with setting up a good excel in which I can track my portfolio.
It's really confusing with all the different currencies, different exchanges and keeping track of the original investment in euros.

Thx.

Why don't you use Apps like Delta Bitcoin, Blockfolio, and cryptonaut? it's easy to use, just install it on your phone and watch it. You can download it from Google Play or Apple Store.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
Why don't you use CryptoCompare's portfolio manager? It's easy and you see your gains for every day. There also are many other sites like CC.
Activity: 65
January 07, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
Hi Guys,

Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: