Pages:
Author

Topic: KELTA cloud mining. Payouts in ETH - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 17, 2020, 02:20:22 AM
i never trust to any cloud mining because in the end they always became a scam website and i think there is no way that the website will offer 53% profit each month.
while they are not doing any real mining there

there are old age cloud mining site that are still up and kicking , with that said , you think they are scam ? no way because if its scam then many complaints were recieve thru the years and the site could be down now but they dont  .  they are legit because they offer real mining with real returns ( realistic returns  ) not too exage  . but with this cloud mining we found here, 53 percent is indeed too much and looks so shady anymore  . 
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
January 16, 2020, 11:46:06 PM
Hello everyone.
Interested in cloud mining and want to build up your passive income based on Ethereum?
Min. investment for basic program to start mining is 1.75Eth with 53% ROI.
Payouts to Kelta wallet every Monday.
Withdraws anytime(check fees).
Good thing in Kelta is, that you can withdraw your investment Wink
Check out my tutorial, how to start here: https://5e133db17309c.site123.me/
This is nothing but a scam trap from a scammer, 53% ROI is way too good to be true and i honestly hope that people won't fall for this trap, newbies should stay away from such investment plan, it's total red flag
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
January 16, 2020, 10:51:07 AM
53% ROI is annual so its not that much like scam sites have. I started 6.2.2019 and maintenance fees are the same for whole time.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
January 16, 2020, 08:49:44 AM
With such a ROI per month it can only be a scam. I wouldn't invest in that weird cloud mining company. If it smells like a scam, it's probably a scam.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 16, 2020, 08:14:01 AM
i never trust to any cloud mining because in the end they always became a scam website and i think there is no way that the website will offer 53% profit each month.
while they are not doing any real mining there
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
January 16, 2020, 08:10:15 AM
They say too good too be true profit is scam. 53% EOI for a month is sounds like it is, also there are lots of cloud mining that has been flagged as scam already so for those who are trying for this one think twice if you dont want to lose your hard earned money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 16, 2020, 04:37:13 AM
So you have your own exchnage for kelta? How you can sell your profit if there is no buyers to buy that token. Second problem is how can you sustain that 53 % upto 150% income is this anually, daily or monthly?
And that minimum investment isnt not that high ? I mean you need to buy kelta using that amount but how can you guaranteed you can sell it after .
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 16, 2020, 02:38:47 AM
Interested in cloud mining and want to build up your passive income based on Ethereum?
Nice lure to trap some innocent noobs.

What a whooping ROI is it not? Those who are reading this thread would be drooling and that is the problem here. People get blinded by such fake ROIs and they end up sending their coins to the cloud mining service only to never see their coins again.

And one fine day they stop due to "maintainance" and then the signs of the website ceases to exist.  Cheesy

Nah I dont think so it is "anytime". You scammers are cheeky enough that you pay for some period of time to the old investors with the new investors money and then one day just stop paying anymore.

Good thing in Kelta is, that you can withdraw your investment
Of course "you" will withdraw all the money from the noobs. Keep dreaming.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
January 16, 2020, 01:45:39 AM
Hello everyone.
Good thing in Kelta is, that you can withdraw your investment Wink
Check out my tutorial, how to start here: https://5e133db17309c.site123.me/
Pages:
Jump to: