Pages:
Author

Topic: Key of solomon coins - page 2. (Read 2297 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 25, 2017, 05:29:57 AM
Beautiful coin !  Shocked    OMG  i need one of these  Tongue   how much are still available ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 25, 2017, 05:15:11 AM
OP i love the design of your coin a lot. I would be interesred. Is this the only coin you have ?
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
March 24, 2017, 08:50:22 AM
1 Coin is reserved so 1 remaining.
March 24, 2017, 08:45:42 AM
Added a new photo.

Very nice coin, is buy one but you already stated that you can't be bothered with escrow which is problematic. 

Hi no problem. Its just something I do not wish to do and I do not feel the seller is fully protected. For larger amounts like 10 Bitcoin I would consider it with a thorough escrow agreement detailing each steps the process each party takes to verify what occurred.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
March 24, 2017, 08:11:02 AM
Added a new photo.

Very nice coin, is buy one but you already stated that you can't be bothered with escrow which is problematic. 
March 24, 2017, 06:48:32 AM
Added a new photo.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 26, 2016, 03:45:17 AM
I could not understand how the Hebrew labels are related to the coin.
Anyways, 200$ is pretty much a very high price , taking in consideration that we don't know the full details about the funds that the coin is loaded with and it only contains 1oz of silver.
You could even buy a Cassacius coin with 200$, so what makes this coin special?
November 25, 2016, 09:45:19 AM
Can I pay in sacrificed goats blood ? Seems to fit in well ... ?

Yes. 50cL of it and its yours.
November 25, 2016, 09:26:38 AM
Hi, Cryptomint.  your coins look good to me .  as I know most of the people here , I could propose you this: send me a couple of coins , so I could inspect them , take some pictures, and eventually handle your  sales with some btctlk interested users wich I personally already know, as i already got a lot of trades with many of them ..

just let me know..

best regards

defcon23

Thank you for the offer let me ask around a bit and I will get a proposal your way. Your feedback is a little worrying but after a few checks you seam legitimate - we can discuss that in private. I will PM you this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
November 24, 2016, 11:14:53 AM
Hi, Cryptomint.  your coins look good to me .  as I know most of the people here , I could propose you this: send me a couple of coins , so I could inspect them , take some pictures, and eventually handle your  sales with some btctlk interested users wich I personally already know, as i already got a lot of trades with many of them ..

just let me know..

best regards

defcon23
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 21, 2016, 05:36:08 AM
I can understand you dont want to buy them. But this is currently what I have to charge to keep the project rolling. If you are concerned with price then this isnt for you simply. It would be nice that you dont get too involved if you dont like the idea. I am not forcing anyone to buy them.
No, do not get me wrong. I do want them as I like both the design and talisman, but the pricing is not what I consider "appropriate" for 1oz and my judgement was pretty objective (as you can see from many others sharing the same view). I would want a cheaper variant with these or similar designs. I still do not know what the words on those coins are, could you tell us what they mean?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
November 20, 2016, 10:45:23 PM
Interesting, did you mention above that this sale is a joke?  The OP sounds pretty serious albeit information could be missing that prospective customers are looking for.  

I'm not sure what the symbols or engraving means, but it looks different for sure.

All the lettering is hebrew.  I think the word in the 1st pic at 12 o'clock is Netoniel.  

Both pics match the first row in my link, and the description below.

Based on this, I think there's a good chance the other two coins will be from the 2nd row

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/kos/kos27.htm
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
November 20, 2016, 09:04:20 PM
The pictures in the OP ......of the Hologram were cloudy.... Could you please get a close up of the Hologram with good color and lighting,   ....  I think you have something with the Hologram ..... Let's see it shine..
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
November 20, 2016, 07:16:01 PM
Interesting, did you mention above that this sale is a joke?  The OP sounds pretty serious albeit information could be missing that prospective customers are looking for. 

I'm not sure what the symbols or engraving means, but it looks different for sure.
November 20, 2016, 06:20:02 PM

omg this whole sale is a joke. Lets just all agree I failed. What a joke lol

I like your latest post where you opened up a bit about your situation, as it is pretty hard for most of us to understand the whole process, and how much you have put in to this. Considering this one and the previous attempt I'd say you are unlucky. But you should take what people say here with a grain of salt, as I doubt anyone here is out to personally attack you or the brand you are trying to build. We are just collectors, and your biggest audience, most of us knows what we want and how we want it so when new players enter and they bring forth a flawed or unfinished product, you will in most cases receive some comical criticism. Again, don't take it personally and try to learn from it even if it can be hard. I know now that you've put in a lot of money and time in to this, but keep going and tides could turn very soon. Aa stated previously I'm looking forward to future coins that you may make as I do very much like the ideas you have, and the coins coming out do look very good in the basic design/finish.

"Each failure brings you one step closer to success".

Seriously thank you. I appreciate that. We will see.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
November 20, 2016, 05:37:24 PM

I like your latest post where you opened up a bit about your situation, as it is pretty hard for most of us to understand the whole process, and how much you have put in to this. Considering this one and the previous attempt I'd say you are unlucky. But you should take what people say here with a grain of salt, as I doubt anyone here is out to personally attack you or the brand you are trying to build. We are just collectors, and your biggest audience, most of us knows what we want and how we want it so when new players enter and they bring forth a flawed or unfinished product, you will in most cases receive some comical criticism. Again, don't take it personally and try to learn from it even if it can be hard. I know now that you've put in a lot of money and time in to this, but keep going and tides could turn very soon. Aa stated previously I'm looking forward to future coins that you may make as I do very much like the ideas you have, and the coins coming out do look very good in the basic design/finish.

"Each failure brings you one step closer to success".
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
November 20, 2016, 05:32:00 PM
Is this the sort of message we want to associate with crypto? Intolerance of religions and the message of satanism?
November 20, 2016, 05:29:36 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2016, 05:25:32 PM
So, let me get this straight.   You aren't willing to use escrow for a $200 coin?
no I really just cant be bothered with it. Why is that a lot of money?

I will not disclose until shipping how much bitcoin will be on the coin.

Huh

What?

lol yeah its gonna be personalised for the buyer. So I wont lie. say its max 0.01.

Are you sure that you are selling it for 0.01 if yes i can buy it but we need some escrow here to hold my payment and wait after i receive the coin you can get your payment from escrow..
Watching ..
legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
November 20, 2016, 05:18:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: