Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ Instant Gamekeys with Bitcoin & Shapeshift! SUMMER SALE! - page 8. (Read 7261 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Aww, glad to see you're back but about a week sooner would have been fantastic. Cheesy
I just got BF1 and your discount is way better :/

I'll keep an eye on the site for Titanfall 2 and CoD:MWR
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Awesome , welcome back guys ! why you didn't connect in your old account though ? and is there is any plans to make those twitter campaigns that you used to do ? (Gifts for those who retweet)
Thank you!

The first Account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/key4coin-235262
was locked when we wanted to reset the password and Theymos didn't reply at all.

For the second Account:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=661983
I neither know the password nor the reset Email anymore.

As for twitter campaigns I don't have anything planned right now. First I will get everything back on track and then I'll see what possibilites there are to grow the customer base.

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Awesome , welcome back guys ! why you didn't connect in your old account though ? and is there is any plans to make those twitter campaigns that you used to do ? (Gifts for those who retweet)
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I operate this business since 2014, you can take a look at my new and old threads/account here:

Old Account
Old Thread
Old German Thread

New Thread
New German Thread
---
Why is Key4coin special?

- Instant delivery
- Only an E-Mail needed
- Pay with Bitcoin or via the integrated shapeshift button
- Way cheaper than the original retail price
- fast and friendly support on english & german
---
KEYMANIA(New):
Get Keys ridiculously cheap! How?
I'll add Products that drop in price hourly until all keys are gone. If you're lucky you can get a key for as low as 5 cent!
I'll update the threads if I add a new game Smiley

>> Key4co.in <<
Pages:
Jump to: