Pages:
Author

Topic: Keyhunt - development requests - bug reports - page 3. (Read 11445 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I dare to predict that puzzle 66 is at  ~72% of its range. Grin

Ok I'll try that. I to think it's somewhere around there  Wink

Hey if you find something don't forget about me  Grin
1DvdiYvRr7pzHsYRJiXYdroQNZUqKxLAzf

I now got 67 Pkeys/s hunting Puzzle 130 and 40 Mkeys/s on Puzzle 66

I need a new computer to get 1 or 2 Ekeys/s like this guy,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62268526

With bsgs mode it is only a matter of ram to reach those speeds, I don't see it as easy with puzzle 66.
Anyway, I don't think those who solved 120 and 125 have done a full range scan or used a single computer, it would be interesting to know what program and what values ​​they used, but obviously this must be confidential information.
Unfortunately I have the problem that I like numbers and I understand magnitudes, and honestly every time I see the infinity that we face I want to look for my weapon!! ha ha Roll Eyes

Personally I believe that whoever made the puzzles did not use a random method, I think the location of the known puzzles in relation to their rank demonstrates this. A while ago I did a linear regression study and I was surprised by the result. I expected the average difference between the predicted and actual location to be approximately 50%, which is what is expected for a linear regression prediction on random data, however the average is 27.81%

💩💩💩

Bullshit!

The author already said that it was the result of a random keys padding with bits to match the expected range.

Hello Alberto.
However, is the author willing to provide more information? I don't think so, otherwise I would have exposed more public keys. What it has done is increase the incentive so that more people hit the security.
After all, what does the author want to prove? I imagine that the security of bitcoin...
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Ok I'll try that. I to think it's somewhere around there  Wink

I now got 67 Pkeys/s hunting Puzzle 130 and 40 Mkeys/s on Puzzle 66

I need a new computer to get 1 or 2 Ekeys/s like this guy,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62268526
Activity: 9
hi ALBERTO;

For N value in Keyhunt Program
Example: Nx100000000 = 4294967296 keys
Does it mean that it scans every 4294967296 key sequentially? Is it true ?
It selects a random key and scans 4294967296 wallets sequentially, and then it selects a random key again and scans 4294967296 wallets sequentially.

Did I understand correctly? Does it work like this? Keyhunt N value?
Activity: 828
Merit: 657
Personally I believe that whoever made the puzzles did not use a random method, I think the location of the known puzzles in relation to their rank demonstrates this. A while ago I did a linear regression study and I was surprised by the result. I expected the average difference between the predicted and actual location to be approximately 50%, which is what is expected for a linear regression prediction on random data, however the average is 27.81%

💩💩💩

Bullshit!

The author already said that it was the result of a random keys padding with bits to match the expected range.
5 Petakeys wow!
What are you hunting puzzle 130 or 66?
What range are you scanning?
I am trying out 7 Petakeys/s now and think I need some more RAM Smiley

For now puzzle 130. I have BitCrack running for puzzle 66 on a another computer.

I am trying out different ranges, it's not easy to decide what range. I have to read some more about what ranges are more probable than others ? do you have any suggestions what or where to read ? links ?

5 Petakeys wow!

For now puzzle 130. I have BitCrack running for puzzle 66 on a another computer.

I am trying out different ranges, it's not easy to decide what range. I have to read some more about what ranges are more probable than others ? do you have any suggestions what or where to read ? links ?

5 Petakeys wow!

What do you expect, you run a program find a key and getting a millionair ? RTFM! No pain no gain. This is nothing for "From Zero To Hero" fanboys. Do your maths. RTFM.
Take it easy. I am a Newbie getting to know Keyhunt. I am at 5 Petakeys/s right now. So what if I get the millions? what's it to you?
5 Petakeys wow!
What do you expect, you run a program find a key and getting a millionair ? RTFM! No pain no gain. This is nothing for "From Zero To Hero" fanboys. Do your maths. RTFM.
Take it easy. I am a Newbie getting to know Keyhunt. I am at 5 Petakeys/s right now. So what if I get the millions? what's it to you?
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
Ok, I made a 65.txt file in folder keyhunt and used this code

./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 65.txt -r 1a830000000000000

It found the puzzel 65 privatkey right away. I can see it in the file KEYFOUNDKEYFOUND.txt Smiley

brilliant!
Could you explain why you just have a part of the puzzle 32 address here ?

./keyhunt -m vanity  -r AB958105:C52F1A9F -R -v 1FRoHA9xew -l compress -t 4 -e -n 0x400

It is intended for custom addresses like 1Magni1 but the rest of the public address is not known

It found the puzzel 65 privatkey right away. I can see it in the file KEYFOUNDKEYFOUND.txt Smiley

brilliant!
Could you explain why you just have a part of the puzzle 32 address here ?

./keyhunt -m vanity  -r AB958105:C52F1A9F -R -v 1FRoHA9xew -l compress -t 4 -e -n 0x400

brilliant!

RTFM ?
do a test with lower key and see what happens?
Found it !

"FAQ

Where the privatekeys will be saved? R: In a file called KEYFOUNDKEYFOUND.txt"

Exact. KEYFOUNDKEYFOUND.tx
what did you find? the puzzle 130? Grin
Not yet Smiley

Give me a code to do a test with lower key.

There is no such thing as that, if you want to narrow the range you should look at (2^130)-(2^129) or 680564733841876926926749214863536422913,
the lucky number can be randomly anywhere in that range.
The problem is that 0.0000000001% of the range is 68056473384187692692674921486. ​​
There are still more grains of sand there than there are on all the beaches in the world combined. Cry
RTFM ?
Found it !

"FAQ

Not yet Smiley

Give me a code to do a test with lower key.
RTFM ?
Found it !

"FAQ

Ok, I installed Keyhunt on Bodhi Linux 7.0 copied file 130.txt from folder test to folder keyhunt and executed ./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 130.txt -b 130 -R

When it finds the key, will it create a file with the found key in the keyhunt folder ? Like the file VANITYKEYFOUND.txt in the keyhunt folder ?

./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 130.txt -b 130 -R    You're going to need luck  Roll Eyes

The VANITYKEYFOUND.txt file is generated only when the hunter finds a key in vanity mode.
Yes I understand that. But will it generate KEYFOUND.txt in bsgs mode ?
Try puzzle 32 near the key to see how it works

Isn't that vanity mode ? Do you have a code for bsgs mode ? that will find a key right away.

BTW: your vanity code found 32. I can see it in the file VANITYKEYFOUND.txt Smiley
RTFM ?
Found it !

"FAQ

Ok, I installed Keyhunt on Bodhi Linux 7.0 copied file 130.txt from folder test to folder keyhunt and executed ./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 130.txt -b 130 -R

When it finds the key, will it create a file with the found key in the keyhunt folder ? Like the file VANITYKEYFOUND.txt in the keyhunt folder ?

./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 130.txt -b 130 -R    You're going to need luck  Roll Eyes

The VANITYKEYFOUND.txt file is generated only when the hunter finds a key in vanity mode.

Try puzzle 32 near the key to see how it works

./keyhunt -m vanity  -r AB958105:C52F1A9F -R -v 1FRoHA9xew -l compress -t 4 -e -n 0x400
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
RTFM ?

./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 130.txt -b 130 -R    You're going to need luck  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: