Pages:
Author

Topic: Keyois Capsule, Cryptocurrency Piggy-Bank, Tamper-Evident, Engraved in Metal - page 2. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 532
These look AMAZING. I'm making my decision...
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
What's different with the 2017 version?

All I see is this:

The second generation capsules are numbered from 1-50 and can be made for Bitcoin with a BIP38 encrypted address for extra security.
The secret key is laser engraved on tungsten and sealed in the tamper evident capsule.
Activity: 317
Merit: 116
What's different with the 2017 version?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
2017 Keyois.com will cease any support on this website btctalk for the very obvious reasons. Please see the website, Keyois.com, for any further test or information!

---

Hello everyone, I am a cryptocurrency fan who started and taught a class at my local community college in order to make crypto more accessible. See some of the outdated information I have gathered here.

I decided I wanted a long term cold storage solution that was better than what I saw out there. One that would survive housefires, floods, power surges, anything really and so that's what I made.

What I made is a tamper evident and long term cold hard storage solution.

I've finished the 2017 version, the 2nd edition. See keyois.com to see them for sale, or keyois.com/about to learn more or even see keyois.com/photos to see more, and of course there is the explanation of why anyone would want anything like this in the first place, which you can read Here.

A few more pictures https://imgur.com/a/6Mjku !

The second generation capsules are numbered from 1-50 and can be made for Bitcoin with a BIP38 encrypted address for extra security.
The secret key is laser engraved on tungsten and sealed in the tamper evident capsule.
The centerpieces have many options including: Ruby, Sapphire, Fine Silver, and 14k & 18k Gold

They are for sale for cryptocurrency only in support of a decentralized currency that people can use in a peer-to-peer fashion. Money for all with no middle men!

Learn more about the design of Bitcoin from the designer ?self!
Pages:
Jump to: