Pages:
Author

Topic: KeyserSozeMC scammer - page 2. (Read 3364 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
January 20, 2015, 11:06:55 AM
Be careful guys, KeyserSozeMC scam everybody with his "good" reputation and his coin named "Kingdom coin"

I advise you to read his history and to see what he did with the ICO from investors:

I'm not going to try to get this in my favor, but I've been drinking since my early teenage years.
Lots of alcohol per day. It's an addiction and I know it.

There is no BTC Jim. Please go back 1 page. I spent all BTC on alcohol.

All the scammers and projects you have called out on this forum and now YOU are the fucking scammer and thief!  You deserve to be jailed for this shit man, you are stealing people's money by taking this action........NO QUESTION!  The person you have previously portrayed and the actions you are now taking, makes you the biggest douche in crypto as far as I am concerned.

Like I said if the law doesn't catch up with you Karma DEFINITELY will my man.  You CLEARLY stated what investors funds will be used for "on page one" you referred me too, what you are doing is not only HIGHLY illegal but as immoral an unethical as it could be!!

I can't believe I actually liked and respected you.  I hope you really do have a problem with alcohol.....a most wonderful disease sure to FUCK YOUR LIFE UP:-)
I respect you and I deserve to be called whatever you want.
I'm sorry.

So, see the true face of this guy, it's a scammer.

Also i advise you to sell all your kingdom coin, you will see why.

PS: i didn't invest anything in this coin, i'm not here for crying Wink but i think everybody is equal, and this guy deserve the same treatment than other scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: