Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara New Release- Silver Series, 2021 – ‘Exogenesis’ (SOLD OUT) - page 2. (Read 1827 times)

copper member
Activity: 891
Merit: 414
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
Congrats on the fast sale of the 3.5mm!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
You're correct was aiming for the 3.5mm, but time wasn't on my side . As I went to order this morning after seeing the post of only 8 remaining.
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
Missed my chance sold out already.
copper member
Looks like the 3.5mm is nearly sold out

only 8 remaining...

copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 6
Mr Kialara - I don't know to reply directly to you

But thank you very much - free shorts!!!!

Looking forward to getting my bits!

.barryonion.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2988
Thanks for the super-nice comments everyone - excited to see some new customers, too! awesomeee!

has it already been decided when the orders will be shipped? Smiley

Pretty sure he said within 10 days for the very first orders, which I would assume would start with bars 1-21, then the others..but I’m guessing here.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
Thanks for the super-nice comments everyone - excited to see some new customers, too! awesomeee!

has it already been decided when the orders will be shipped? Smiley
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Mr Kialara himself!

hahahahah well i dont know if you are actually joking, but here goes nothing.. bc1q9hxwm6dgrlqgsgjhplh7k47nzzqpq8y260v5vf

Man, I wish I had every single one you had ever made.

Respect!

.barryonion.

Not joking! Done. Thanks again, barryonion and enjoy the three shorts.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 6
Mr Kialara himself!

hahahahah well i dont know if you are actually joking, but here goes nothing.. bc1q9hxwm6dgrlqgsgjhplh7k47nzzqpq8y260v5vf

Man, I wish I had every single one you had ever made.

Respect!

.barryonion.
copper member
First Kialara to have in collection, looking forward to seeing the quality!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2988
I'm happy to see so many of you ordering your first ever Kialara's.  I still remember the first time I ever saw a Kialara, which was before I even joined this forum.  I'm not exactly sure how I came across them, but I remember being blown away and shortly after reaching out to Max who then introduced me to this forum.  Feels like yesterday but this was about 6 years ago or so.  Time absolutely flies the older you get!  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
as i see and read here, Kialara has also gained a few new customers with the new silver series release - including myself Wink👌👍

You will not regret it. The quality and the artwork is just insane.
But I am happy aswell, this will be my first item which I ordered directly from Kialara too.

Was just unlucky that I didnt recognize / paid attention earlier. Cant wait for my Exogenesis.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
as i see and read here, Kialara has also gained a few new customers with the new silver series release - including myself Wink👌👍
Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.
Also will officially be my first Kialara. Super excited.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
Wow, thank you everyone.

ChiBitCTY, thank you for sharing this here and for your order as well - super appreciative of you and all others who have supported me - many of you since the beginning.

Was hard at work on assembly today, and will continue until I’ve fulfilled all orders. Look for weekly updates from me - probably on Sunday evenings - on my blog at kialara.com

🙏

Max-

P.S.@barryonion, lol! I’m serious when I say please pm me a btc address. I’m sending you £45 in Bitcoin to pay for your 3 pairs of shorts  Cheesy

My wife spends over $100 a week at Victoria’s Secret.   Please help.  Lol

Rmcdermott927: I suppose you could look on the bright side; she could be spending it cheeseburgers. Sounds like there is a little upside for you at least.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 7
Wow. Thank you Kialara (and ChiBitCTY for posting). These will be my first Kialara items as I’m purchasing both the .05 and .02 coins.  I believe Liquidoptions is 100% correct that these items can only ascend in value. Can’t wait to see future releases. Thanks again Max… new customer for life.

Ps- Thank you Liquidoptions for the beautiful stainless “HODL” wallets. They look even better in person… I will display them proudly!
Activity: 249
Merit: 602
Wow, thank you everyone.

ChiBitCTY, thank you for sharing this here and for your order as well - super appreciative of you and all others who have supported me - many of you since the beginning.

Was hard at work on assembly today, and will continue until I’ve fulfilled all orders. Look for weekly updates from me - probably on Sunday evenings - on my blog at kialara.com

🙏

Max-

P.S.@barryonion, lol! I’m serious when I say please pm me a btc address. I’m sending you £45 in Bitcoin to pay for your 3 pairs of shorts  Cheesy

Kilara,
I have to say how nice this release looks, haven't been interested in purchasing one until now, for the people who think they are too much $..  I have been in the manufacturing industry for 25 plus years and can say they look cheap for the amount of work and time that goes into these.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Wow, thank you everyone.

🙏

Max-

P.S.@barryonion, lol! I’m serious when I say please pm me a btc address. I’m sending you £45 in Bitcoin to pay for your 3 pairs of shorts  Cheesy

My wife spends over $100 a week at Victoria’s Secret.   Please help.  Lol
Wow, thank you everyone.

🙏

Max-

P.S.@barryonion, lol! I’m serious when I say please pm me a btc address. I’m sending you £45 in Bitcoin to pay for your 3 pairs of shorts  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: