Pages:
Author

Topic: kiba going crazy with the moving??? - page 3. (Read 5907 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
May 09, 2011, 10:23:02 PM
* kiba shrugs

I don't really care.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
May 09, 2011, 10:21:03 PM
I considered currency competition between various bitcoin blocks an economic issue.

Hrmmm, and I considered it to be more of a bitcoin-centric/generic issue pertaining to everybody who owns or participates in Bitcoin, not just those who are interested in the economics of it. What to do?! :S

Maybe we could have a forum process of waiting for a few forum readers to suggest to the moderator(s) that a post be moved... that way it is somewhat more of a democratic process.

Inb4 I hate democracy -kiba

I think that that thread was fine where it was.

Kiba, calm down with the moving man. People put stuff where it goes roughly, that's all you can hope for.

Exactly my point.

I have participated in many forums in my time and it is quite rare that a thread actually gets moved. Usually if you blatantly post in the wrong section you will be called out by a few members for doing so and you will not do so again.

If the forum sections are too vague/limited then that is not my fault.

Don't get me wrong though kiba, I appreciate you doing your job as moderator of this forum, I simply suggest we democratize the moving process a bit and get some more input rather than just one man determining what should go where.

EDIT: Lol, and now this move two minutes later? Are you kidding me? My post about possibly being addicted to Bitcoin is more related to the "bitcoin discussion" area than it is "off topic"? I was purely joking, obviously...?
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
May 09, 2011, 10:00:55 PM
I considered currency competition between various bitcoin blocks an economic issue.

Hrmmm, and I considered it to be more of a bitcoin-centric/generic issue pertaining to everybody who owns or participates in Bitcoin, not just those who are interested in the economics of it. What to do?! :S

Maybe we could have a forum process of waiting for a few forum readers to suggest to the moderator(s) that a post be moved... that way it is somewhat more of a democratic process.

Inb4 I hate democracy -kiba

I think that that thread was fine where it was.

Kiba, calm down with the moving man. People put stuff where it goes roughly, that's all you can hope for.
May 09, 2011, 09:44:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
May 09, 2011, 09:43:01 PM
May 09, 2011, 09:40:54 PM
For the record, I realize that this topic should be in "meta", but nobody reads that section...

I just created this forum topic in this "Bitcoin Discussion" section, and it was instantly moved to the economics section: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--7774

I fail to see how the topic is more related to the "economics" of bitcoin than general bitcoin discussion itself? I was talking about the security/acceptance of the bitcoin blockchain, not the price or cost of anything.

That and it seems like there have been like 10 posts moved in the last 10 minutes...
Pages:
Jump to: