Pages:
Author

Topic: [KIIRO] Kiirocoin - A secure & untraceable blockchain with AI applications - page 2. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
DodgerDog - You don't sound too bright - you claim you spent $400 in LTC mining 400 blocks of a new coin?
My recommendation is to replace your lightbulb with a brighter one.  Try LED, they are amazing.

Taking two unrelated things, smashing them together, not even getting the facts correct, then calling someone stupid.
Good job.
You call me stupid because the dev on an unlrelated project reset their blockchain after announcing it on bitcointalk. That makes me dumb not them?

I guess you are also calling Scorpio18 stupid for putting up his pool before that dev restarted their block chain. Who also said that dev didn't know what they were doing. And also that project's windows wallet has/had a virus. That's the project you are defending while calling me dumb.

Or maybe you are just bored and looking to fight on the internet, which is sad.

And even if you are right about me and I'm a complete idiot, still doesn't change what Kiiro did a few weeks ago.
They took out their gun, lined up their shot and fired right into their own foot. They lost whales and influencers. Perhaps they have or will recover, but it was a bad move, and there's no defending it. No matter how "stupid" I am.

I think they owe people an applogy.
You disagree. Fine.

P.S. Their coin has lost 10x in value since their little meltdown on 30-August.
Activity: 1
DodgerDog - You don't sound too bright - you claim you spent $400 in LTC mining 400 blocks of a new coin?
My recommendation is to replace your lightbulb with a brighter one.  Try LED, they are amazing.
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
So a few weeks ago you lose your dang minds, kick a bunch of whales out of your discord for no reason.
You went into others discords and call them scammers because they were offering to host nodes for you.
And that's not FUD, I know all the people you kicked out and the people you called scammers. You have no honor, no integrity.
You were dead wrong then and acted like a bunch of children instead of busines professionals.
You lost major influencers who will never ever talk about your project. You lost whales. You lost repuation.

And what, now your are back?

Good luck with whatever this is? A relaunch. whatever.

I'm sure you recovered from that complete debacle, but those you wronged will never come back to your project.

Show some humility and personal pride and own it.

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
We already have Kiirocoin and already had a post for it at launch. This is confusing people when all we have had for a couple of weeks are fake posts and scam projects. If you are part of the project team, you should just bump the original thread.

Activity: 47
what is the difference between new one and the previous version?
Pages:
Jump to: