Pages:
Author

Topic: Kik - Here to Stay - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 15, 2019, 10:17:36 AM

According to a recent official announcement, it seems that Kik is back and in renewed spirits. According to the announcement, negotiations with a great company are going very well.

So the KIK is not about to be kicked after all? Well, this is quite good news to its millions of users around the world. In my opinion, its good that the people behind this outfit realized that they should not just leave the space void, after all they have the responsibility to people who believe on them even some right from the very start of the KIK journey.

On the other, while it seems admirable to know that "[ur=https://cointelegraph.com/news/kik-announces-its-here-to-stay-in-apparent-reversal-of-fortunesl]Livingston had pledged [/url]to fight the SEC until we don’t have a dollar left,” I feel that they should have tried to reach a compromise agreement with SEC on this matter in the same fashion that Block.One (EOS) did.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
October 15, 2019, 10:12:28 AM
What new spirit does KIK bring to the public at this time? I have never heard of KIK, can you explain more fully about KIK? because I'm sure there are also other people who don't know about this, so it will be very useful if you want to explain it in full.

KIK is a Canadian social media and messenger app, 2 years ago in 2017 they were doing ICO and raised $100 million on their sale afterward SEC sued them because they were doing a sale on unregistered securities offering(just like what happened with GRAM lately). After that Kik was shutting down their project and focused only on their token KIN, but now there is a possibility for them to continue to develop it again.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
October 15, 2019, 09:01:28 AM
What new spirit does KIK bring to the public at this time? I have never heard of KIK, can you explain more fully about KIK? because I'm sure there are also other people who don't know about this, so it will be very useful if you want to explain it in full.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 15, 2019, 07:24:27 AM
According to a recent official announcement, it seems that Kik is back and in renewed spirits.

According to the announcement, negotiations with a great company are going very well.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/kik-announces-its-here-to-stay-in-apparent-reversal-of-fortunes

Pages:
Jump to: