Pages:
Author

Topic: Kill American children for shock value - page 3. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Abortionists do this daily. But it doesn't seem to shock most Americans at all. Let's hope Government stops it. If they don't it will only increase.

The result of abortion is the killing off of our best new talent. The nation will wane without new population and talent, except if it comes up across the border from Mexico, that is.

An overshadowing result is that God will destroy America for murdering kids. Even the innocent people will be destroyed for not doing something about it.

Cool
Why do you feel entitled to decide for the woman to have an abortion or not. It's her body, her life and her right. She is not an incubator. If a woman makes an abortion so the father is not worthy in her eyes to be a father. Instead of trying to ban abortion take care of yourself, to inspire confidence of the expectant mother and don't forget about contraception.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Abortionists do this daily. But it doesn't seem to shock most Americans at all. Let's hope Government stops it. If they don't it will only increase.

The result of abortion is the killing off of our best new talent. The nation will wane without new population and talent, except if it comes up across the border from Mexico, that is.

An overshadowing result is that God will destroy America for murdering kids. Even the innocent people will be destroyed for not doing something about it.

Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Icannot understand what you are talking about???
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
It's clear this is happening already before by other kids.  Will whistleblowers that are being subject to abuse turn to the same tactic, certainly has a lot of shock value.  The government doesn't really seem to care either way.  Not something I'm recommending, but if you were left no choice?  Something to think about.

I have read your post  a lot of times already but I cannot understand what you are talking about. I hope you can be clear as to what are you referring and what do you mean by killing the american children for shock value. I also suggest if you dont mind that you post some links or articles that serves as your basis for posting this topic.
Activity: 201
Merit: 103
It's clear this is happening already before by other kids.  Will whistleblowers that are being subject to abuse turn to the same tactic, certainly has a lot of shock value.  The government doesn't really seem to care either way. Something to think about.
Pages:
Jump to: