Pages:
Author

Topic: kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution - page 3. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
Bitcoincash was already performing better than expected, it was selfish greed that pushed them to fork a shitcoin and try to pump it. Clearly it had the opposite effect

true i hope its finally dead
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Bitcoincash was already performing better than expected, it was selfish greed that pushed them to fork a shitcoin and try to pump it. Clearly it had the opposite effect
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hey, this is the crypto ecosystem. You should not be able to block or prohibit anyone here. Everyone should do what they want. If you cannot tolerate it, the revolution does not happen.
kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution
I think its no need theres a lot of room to thrive in crypto-space. By just doing a clean form of competition, But some of the developers are greedy like "Craig Wrigth" who attacked Bitcoin for Personal reason this kind of greedy perspective of a developer must not tolerated.

Craig Wright is bitch ass fake satoshi
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
BCH is already a dead meat, the fork was one last attempt to give this shitty coin any hope and from what I see it failed badly. The fork that really harmed the whole industry was 2017 original fork, I do not care about the huge price rise of BTC after it but anyone that can look deeply will know that it had a very bad effect on the market and what we see now might be the follow up of that fork. 2018 BCH is useless I do not know why everyone talks about it.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I think its no need theres a lot of room to thrive in crypto-space. By just doing a clean form of competition, But some of the developers are greedy like "Craig Wrigth" who attacked Bitcoin for Personal reason this kind of greedy perspective of a developer must not tolerated.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
people lose faith if you keep swapping ideas and get a lot of infighting with top devs.

It baffles me how people think that BCH is going to have any kind of meaningful development when Ver and Wright have done nothing but argue and fight with each other for the last year. Their infighting got so bad that the community devolved in to a civil war and split the shitcoin in to two new shitcoins. They claimed they would "destroy" each other, crash BCH to zero and make each other go bankrupt. How do people genuinely believe that this is a healthy environment for ongoing development and progress to be made?

As with all forked coins, they are worth the most immediately after the fork. All they do from then on is die at varying rates. If safe to do so, claim them and dump them immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Manipulations of stupid and greedy people led to another cryptocurrency crisis. kill bitcoin cash)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
right, bitcoin cash must be removed, they are like wanting to kill bitcoin and this is very dirty. they are confusing the current situation and want to find big profits and manipulate the prices of all crypto
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Kill bitcoin cash, throw all of your fork shicoin to the exchange and then just put all of these money back to the bitcoin. that's the only way to attack these greedy person that created fear in the crypto. These guys are manipulating the market with a huge funds that owned by these guys.
Kill all forks

simply claim and immediately dump

people lose faith if you keep swapping ideas and get a lot of infighting with top devs.

Either win majority support from the community or don't make changes.

This is a good opportunity to stock up on things you want though so can't complain.

exactly, my father thinks bitcoin is scam cause he invested with bitcoin cash cause it has cash in it !
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
The bitcoin cash will be killed soon when the people understand that is also one of the most shit coin to invest,for now most of the problems were happening due to this forks so people need to stay away from this hope because it do more negatives than the positives we can get.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
bitcoin cash community try to kill bitcoin the original, this is just like a son try kill the father  Angry
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
IDK what forks can do good, but maybe it's just the bear market that's causing all of this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Forks are crazy
It ruined litecoin and has caused and upturn in panics too
So the forks can hodl theirselves and the revolution can hodl theirselves too

They have made  the market terrible
And investment should be quite easy now
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Kill all forks

simply claim and immediately dump

Either win majority support from the community or don't make changes.

This is a good opportunity to stock up on things you want though so can't complain.

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

We just have to wait and keep calm. This BCH Fork drama will end soon. The price of bitcoin will go back up again. Bitcoin is the real deal not BCH so just don't panic and continue supporting BTC.

This BCH Fork really affected the crypto market specially the value of BTC and I'm hoping that the recovery will take place asap. We are nearing the end of the year so this might be our
opportunity to take advantage of the discounted price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: