Pages:
Author

Topic: KILLVISION D&b Dubstep Hip Hop EDM Music production - page 2. (Read 2199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016
Live and Let Live
this isnt music at all lol
you should (re)read the definition of music

I guess dubstep is the best 'mainstream music' contender for the dubious award of 'least musical'
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
this isnt music at all lol
you should (re)read the definition of music
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey guys Just thought I would let you guys check out what Im all about and the music I create. If you have a soundcloud please follow if you like, If not shoot me an email for downloads or if you want to donate that always helps us musicians continue what we do and love.

Soundcloud.com/killvisionseattle

15yVnpEZhDFX89EpvPc2s3qK5owNe8pihk

I create All my music Through FL Studio 10, I use various synths such as NI Massive, Sylenth1, Sytrus, Harmor, and a host of filters/effects
Like db glitch , Ohmacide, and Fls vocodex.

I create my music in an unorthodox way , No keyboard, No midi, No hardware. Just standalone FL studio and vsts. Program all notes manually and create my own patches for the vsts i use so feel free to ask about a certain sound and i can provide the patch to which ever synth was use.

You can also check out this youtube video of me doing a play through and showing my work for the camera while the song plays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPYUdmqIFM

Thanks Alot guys!

GabberGabe
KiLLVISION
Pages:
Jump to: