Pages:
Author

Topic: Kim Jong Il & Bitcoin (Satoshi?) - page 2. (Read 4024 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 500
December 19, 2011, 03:24:02 PM
He died? How so? And what will this bring to the future of N. Korea? Is his son slated to take his place?

I'm sure the US has him slated for something.

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because if got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p
I am not worried. Right now his kid is next in line, and he has been to Europe and traveled most of the world. I think he will hopefully be more sensible than his father was...

Yes just like Bin Laden, Hitler etc.

http://cellar.org/pictures/youngbinladen.jpg

But one can allways hope...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
December 19, 2011, 03:18:00 PM
He died? How so? And what will this bring to the future of N. Korea? Is his son slated to take his place?

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because if got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p
I am not worried. Right now his kid is next in line, and he has been to Europe and traveled most of the world. I think he will hopefully be more sensible than his father was...

Otherwise, he'll be invited to the London's Millennium Hotel to enjoy a spot of hot 'Po' tea.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
December 19, 2011, 03:12:48 PM

Thats what the hope is...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
December 19, 2011, 03:06:02 PM

Activity: 504
December 19, 2011, 02:34:06 PM

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because I've got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
December 19, 2011, 02:22:50 PM

legendary
December 19, 2011, 02:13:21 PM
He died? How so? And what will thins bring to the future of N. Korea? His his son slated to take his place?

Information is sketch coming out of the DPR (North Korea) but they say he died a few days ago from 'train fatigue'
Its widely assumed his son will take his place...
Activity: 504
December 19, 2011, 02:09:52 PM
legendary
December 19, 2011, 02:04:46 PM
Yup, you heard it right! The now dead dictator of North Korea was a huge fan of Bitcoin! (Maybe even Satoshi?)

RIP

Pages:
Jump to: