Pages:
Author

Topic: Kim Jong Il is dead. Will it have an impact on BTC prices? - page 3. (Read 4996 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 502
hey, can I have a non demo of sierra charts ? Smiley

Equally well the demo and not a demo works Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
hey, can I have a non demo of sierra charts ? Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
I just bought 5 thousand coins.. its going up up up!

Smiley
Not truth...
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
I just bought 5 thousand coins.. its going up up up!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
More than a bump now. Seems the price stagnation may have ended.... just like Kim Jong Il's rule  Tongue

Meh... It's already back in the bands.  Welcome to a liquid market.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
Kim Jong Il's death will have absolutely no effect on bitcoins, unless the new Dear Leader chooses to detonate a nuke or two to show he's top dog.  Very few North Koreans have access to the Internet, and hence no bitcoins, so no demand from there either.

I predict DVD sales of Team America: World Police may rise a little however.  Ronery, so ronery.
Activity: 560
More than a bump now. Seems the price stagnation may have ended.... just like Kim Jong Il's rule  Tongue
We did get a bit of a bump just now lol. Related? Probably not.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
The only way this has an effect on prices is if KJI mentioned Bitcoin in his will

Then his will should be immediately fabricated and disseminated by bitcoin activists Smiley
I'd like to know what everyone's favorite South Korean thinks!

Matthew?! Where are you?

Would be an interesting time for the south to invade the north. I think if its going to happen it has to happen soon before kim jong un has the chance to immortalize his image like his father did.
Merit: 501
I'd like to know what everyone's favorite South Korean thinks!

Matthew?! Where are you?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
The only way this has an effect on prices is if KJI mentioned Bitcoin in his will Tongue
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
$50 by tomorrow morning. Tongue
So far I havent seen it move once. Give it a few more hours and I will close the poll and say it had no effect.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm gonna side with the poll and say there will be no effects whatsoever.
I beat The Canadian Press on reporting on his death lol. This should be interesting to gage the response since people will just be finding out around the world and we should be able to see what if any impact there is on the market.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Quote from: wikipedia
Kim Jong-il (pictured), the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, dies at the age of 69.
lol parts highlighted
Major world news so it could potentially have an impact on the market. Il was very famous for his anti-american sentiment but is yet another in a long line of international dictators to kick the bucket recently. Im thinking no but it would be interesting to see news items that came out around major market moves tied in with bitcoin prices over time like google finance does with stocks.
Pages:
Jump to: