Pages:
Author

Topic: [KIM] kim jong-un coin mining poll! Vote for the great leader!! - page 2. (Read 2773 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
we dont need mining pools
we need nuclear reactors  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This coin should be hashed only by 80286 CPUs at University of Pyongyang... And by wooden computers by common korean people.

We also have i7 4th generation in pyongyang(but in wooden cases)lol!
Its a draw again!

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
This coin should be hashed only by 80286 CPUs at University of Pyongyang... And by wooden computers by common korean people.
CPU in front! The poll will close in 24 hours!
Please,stop creating shit coins.

How can it be shit if it is not created yet?I dont gone put it on the markt if it is shit...KJC is not gone be a stupid copy paste coin!It gone be something New. Just wait!
CPU. I'd mine this for the lol.

Just make the total number of coins a bit lower than a billion, hey?

It gone be 24 million the same amount as people in NK my great soldier!
But again its a draw between cpu and scrypted

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CPU. I'd mine this for the lol.

Just make the total number of coins a bit lower than a billion, hey?
Its a draw for cpu and scrypt  !Lets youre vote count!
Vote for the future of youre coin!

Close battle but scrypt is in front with 1 vote ;-)
Haha Grin The names for some of these coins are hilarious. Anyway, best of luck to you and all hail the great leader!

Thanks!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Haha Grin The names for some of these coins are hilarious. Anyway, best of luck to you and all hail the great leader!
You think naming another garbage coin after that piece of shit is a good idea? Moron.

Its not me to judge but the people here...!  Thank you for youre nice words it says something about youre self Prelude!

Posting a picture of two idiots together doesn't make it any better. Funny how they're pretending to talk for the picture. Kim Jong Un doesn't understand English, and Rodman doesn't understand Korean. They need an interpreter at all times to communicate.

For your future reference:

You're
You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Your
The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

Thanks for the english lessons! Like you know english is not my first language... Btw Rodman his english is also not so great after seeing this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJ0wIPvJG8
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
You think naming another garbage coin after that piece of shit is a good idea? Moron.

Its not me to judge but the people here...!  Thank you for youre nice words it says something about youre self Prelude!

Posting a picture of two idiots together doesn't make it any better. Funny how they're pretending to talk for the picture. Kim Jong Un doesn't understand English, and Rodman doesn't understand Korean. They need an interpreter at all times to communicate.

For your future reference:

You're
You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Your
The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

Its not me to judge but the people here...!  Thank you for youre nice words it says something about youre self Prelude!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Make sure that people from NK using the NK intranet are able to use this too. Maybe ask the dear leader if he will provide a bridge between NK intranet and global internet.  Tongue

Dont forget that i will bring the moon to you! So you dont need to go to the moon with this coin!!

you kidding me right?  Huh

No iam bloody serious!
This gone be something special for my people!
Pages:
Jump to: