Pages:
Author

Topic: Kin token 4x price on etherdelta, ICO still live - page 3. (Read 5507 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Disclaimer: have invested into the ICO

Given the number of daily active users they already have on their existing app I am expecting it to sell for 3-5x ICO price when it first hits exchanges and is transferable. It has a solid company behind it full of active development. Active and good development has been THE BEST indicator of what coins/projects will be successful and gain value in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
Etherdelta is very easily getting manipulated. Some people keep spamming huge buy orders that make you feel like price goes higher.
About kin: I think its going to be manipulated for now as it was given to very limited pool of people.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When will KIN hit the exchanges?
Activity: 51

Yes, the project is great. But why they hadn't sold all tokens during ICO?

Good question.  Maybe the project is too real, the pump and dump crowd is not interested. 
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Not much talk of KIN here, but this is a huge project from a now billion dollar company.  When they make announcements, they are going to move the needle.

Just did a bit of research and I like their Proof of Development model they call Rewards Engine.  It's like an inverse app store model.  Rather than pay Apple / Google 30%, Kin will pay developers who make apps that expand the ecosystem.   

I like their focus on rewarding developers - 20% of their tokens will go to devs each year.

Not sure sure about their product - KIK, but really how is that different from any other of these speculative ICOs with little to no product?  Grin

Yes, the project is great. But why they hadn't sold all tokens during ICO?
Activity: 51
Not much talk of KIN here, but this is a huge project from a now billion dollar company.  When they make announcements, they are going to move the needle.

Just did a bit of research and I like their Proof of Development model they call Rewards Engine.  It's like an inverse app store model.  Rather than pay Apple / Google 30%, Kin will pay developers who make apps that expand the ecosystem.   

I like their focus on rewarding developers - 20% of their tokens will go to devs each year.

Not sure sure about their product - KIK, but really how is that different from any other of these speculative ICOs with little to no product?  Grin
:/ 300k ETH. huge project. why I can't find Kin thread on bitcointalk. anyone have their link

I also hadn't found it. And they don't accept new member to their Slack.
Activity: 196
:/ 300k ETH. huge project. why I can't find Kin thread on bitcointalk. anyone have their link
So Kin token ICO is still live, and orders for 4x ico price on etherdelta KIN-ETH Anyone who missed whitelist window that wants to participate? I have a whitelist spot.
This already happened with the centra because the developers are not frozen the contract before the crowdsale already ended, It was bad in my opinion because that just like a manipulation in the etherdelta, Why you pay 4x if you can buy in the crowdsale.

Edit: looks the market just pulled with the buy order and that was a fake.

Well you can't buy unless you're KYC whitelisted from weeks ago, so I can see secondary market going crazy once it's tradeable

4x orders are still there, totaling 160 ETH at price of 0.002100000

It's fake orders. They will be cancelled before KIN tokens will become transferable
Activity: 182
So Kin token ICO is still live, and orders for 4x ico price on etherdelta KIN-ETH Anyone who missed whitelist window that wants to participate? I have a whitelist spot.
This already happened with the centra because the developers are not frozen the contract before the crowdsale already ended, It was bad in my opinion because that just like a manipulation in the etherdelta, Why you pay 4x if you can buy in the crowdsale.

Well you can't buy unless you're KYC whitelisted from weeks ago, so I can see secondary market going crazy once it's tradeable

4x orders are still there, totaling 160 ETH at price of 0.002100000
Activity: 302

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: