Pages:
Author

Topic: Kin Token is Chat App Kik’s Plan to Launch ICO - page 5. (Read 10118 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Is there any official thread of KIN or there is no announcement? And they are not getting any new users in Slack, do not post in Twitter. Extremely disappointing.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
They raised a lot of capital, so the fundraising is a bit success.

The token may go up and down in the future.

Yeah, the good thing that 50M USD were raised from investment funds. So whales are in this game and sooner or later they will have to pump it for exit  Cool

Maybe maybe not, the whales bought in at pre ico 40% less than normal ico folks. My friend already sold his and made $30,000.
Don't forget after 3 months they add 40% more coins to the supply. Kin seems like a money grab but time will tell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Got an email from Kik saying the Kin token is going to be rolled out to selected users on of their platform which is great news as the sooner it gets used the sooner the price will start to rise.

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Yeah, the good thing that 50M USD were raised from investment funds. So whales are in this game and sooner or later they will have to pump it for exit  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked total token supply is 10,000,000,000,000
Activity: 38

Activity: 32
Damn, this ICO failed. Price is already below the ico.
Devs don't care about investors, they will just continue making more gifs with cats for their chat using our money.

What was the ICO price?

Approx 0.000000500 ETH initial price and 0.000000410 with bonus tokens (unsold during ICO).
Current price is 0.000000345 ETH and falling Cool

Wow, that's a huge decrease. I think the fault was far too much supply
Devs don't care about investors, they will just continue making more gifs with cats for their chat using our money.

What was the ICO price?

Approx 0.000000500 ETH initial price and 0.000000410 with bonus tokens (unsold during ICO).
Current price is 0.000000345 ETH and falling Cool
Activity: 266

What was the ICO price?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Congratulations to the big success! I participated and I hope it will pay out for all of us.

Kik ICO Raises $98 Million But Falls Short of Target
Social media platform Kik has officially closed its initial coin offering (ICO), having raised a total of $98 million.
The firm's dedicated ICO webpage states that the public portion of the sale raised a total of 168,732 ether (the token powering the ethereum network), worth over $48 million at the time of writing. The intended funding target for the effort, including $50 million already raised in a private pre-sale, had been $125 million, as previously reported by CoinDesk.

Activity: 21
 https://mercatox.com/exchange/KIN/ETH
Kin Token markets added ?  Smiley
Activity: 168
We have seen many different ICOs in the past months that have garnered attention from the usual channels available to crypto-enthusiasts, but Kik’s announcement of their plans for the Kin Token is different.

Mainstream media picked up the story immediately, with sites like Bloomberg Technology, Forbes and Reuters all jumping on the news.  All of them seem to think that the Kik’s future launch of the Kin Token takes things to a new level.

To see our complete article click on the link below:

https://urbancrypto.com/kin-token-introduced/
this is the first time I hear about this ico, it seems interesting to me, I will try to read your article in full
thank you Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
10 TRILLION tokens? And they don't even have a bitcointalk thread? LoL
Activity: 4

I just had the disappointment of Learning that Cannadian residents can not register on the pre-registration list for ICO Kin but do you think that on the days of the opening of the sale of the ICO we will be able to buying tokens or this restriction is only on pre-registration.

Regards

Tim
Activity: 31
do you people realise that in order to participate in their ico you must submit passport photos , addresses etc
Are they serious? Why not ask for a dna sample also just to give them our money!
I thought that one of cryptos main purposes was privacy!
And they don't even state the reasons are asking all this sensitive personal info!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
WHEN Will trade on the exchange?somebody realized

ico still not run
coin still not yet created and distribution, so without exchanger can accepted kin token trade
Activity: 262
WHEN Will trade on the exchange?somebody realized
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
Why a chat app need to launth an ico? There are too many chat apps, how will this app return its investors?Now it's ico rush time , but not every shit should issue an ICO to raise money , search 'chat' in google and apple app store,  so many chat app, let all of them issue icos.

Don't throw your money to a shit!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the number of tokens is somewhat worrying, even with the gradual release.

Need to see the ICO token pricing structure before i get excited.
Pages:
Jump to: