Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 25. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 11, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Rippple is not the rival of Bitcoin. Ethereum is performing very good and is stable since long time and is the threat for Bitcoin. But bitcoin will remain on the position of King of Coins.
Yeah, Ethereum is getting better now. In my opinion it is the only other cryptocurrency that may surpass Bitcoin though it is still unpredictable. Although Ethereum gets a little improvement, it is difficult for ETH to take over Bitcoin's position as the king of Crypto because a lot of people supports bitcoin more than ethereum. And also Ethereum's price can't even catch up to bitcoin although bitcoin's price is suffering downfall. Bitcoin really remains the one and only King of future Currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 11, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
The king of alts is now, ETH ithink i think it will take the main position of BTC in near future.

As we can see the ranking bitcoin is always on the top. Even if the price value of all cryptocurrencies deflating but still the bitcoin is always on the top. So we have to declared that bitcoin is the king of all coins. But it doesn't matter who the real king instead we have to help to promote other coins for the progress and success of all crypto.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 03:56:28 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I do believe that bitcoin will remain as the king of cryptocurrency and will continue to be. Bitcoin is been here barely a decade and had proven to all of us that he's still the number one. Some coins may come and go but bitcoin eill remain as long as cryptocurrency exists.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
As it totally grows very high in the present market, i can say the king of all coins is bitcoin. The fastest to grow in value and this has come to the number one crypto which is dominating the market. Many investors have switched to this crypto because when you invest in bitcoin, thet never fail. They get double income instead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
The future many good coins are comes in the market but no one should replace the Bitcoin because it is a king of the cryptocurrency this value is always high in the market.It has many more advantages.Earn money by btc is very easy.people like bitcoin.Bitcoin is very valuable compared to other coins.It plays a big role in the economic benefits of the people.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
I think king of the all coin is Btc there is no doubt about that if u have any doubt just check out the coinmarketcape and u see the graph of btc then  you understand it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:13:00 AM
Bitcoin will remain its king of coins, yet no one can replace it. It will always stay on top, even though many new coins are popping up. The fact that the price in the bitcoin market can not be rivaled by any coins. Bitcoin can be directly used or exchanged with currencies around the world. This makes the plus value compared to other coins.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 03:24:26 AM
Rippple is not the rival of Bitcoin. Ethereum is performing very good and is stable since long time and is the threat for Bitcoin. But bitcoin will remain on the position of King of Coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 03:20:24 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
As of now, I do not see any coin that can surely replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has already been accepted into many types of transactions including business services, communications, and some typical stores. These coins that you are talking about are only experiencing a pump that is why their value is very high. I will still side in bitcoin because it is the one and only king of coins and not even ethereum can replace it in this moment.
Activity: 251
March 11, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
trade competition and always dropping about its rival coins and it will always be hot in determining who will be king, but until now that bitcoin still holds the highest position in the market, because I think this position is determined by the investors (bitcoin users).
Activity: 98
March 11, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
I think each crypto is strong in each field. Many prople always BTC is a King, but i cant agree it. BTC is too old. It very slow, blocktime is too long (10 min), blockzine is small (1MB) and the fee many expensive. I think ETH would be a King in the fulture! It just my opinion!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:02:21 AM
Everyone know bitcoin is the crypto king and altr king is the eth. Btc currently holding highest marketcap so it good for btc lover. i think btc always stay own position dew to market demand and supply
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
I think Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Because Bitcoin is very valuable compared to other coins. Bitcoin is high speed. Bitcoin has high security arrangements. Moreover, Bitcoin plays a big role in the economic benefits of the people.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 11, 2018, 01:57:09 AM
We all knows that bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and it can't be replaced by any currency in my opinion.Because this is the first ever currency created and it was already recognized by most people than other crypto currencies.
But technically it is possible that some other coin can replace the bitcoin if that coin has huge demand then the bitcoin but that coin is not yet created. Cheesy
A king is not only defined by the length of time it has served, but by what it has contributed, and made a difference in every life and will truly leave a  legacy. I believe that what makes it a king,it strengthens its system and management to provide and support the needs of people from different walks of life.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
March 11, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
The king of coin is bitcoin, it is the first and the longest, it is coin of great value and determines the price of other coin.

Bitcoin was the first crypto-coin and so it is understandable why it is having the maximum user-base. Many of the altcoins are just copycats, trying to exploit the buzz generated by Bitcoin (with the exception of a few alts such as ETH and BCH, which have their own unique purpose).
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 01:30:18 AM

No matter what your allegiances are in an encrypted community, you should pay homage to the original blockchain solution, bitcoin. However, it has been 10 years since the advent of bitcoin, and now bitcoin is starting to move away from the throne.

Extensibility is the theme of a growing cryptocurrency, and if bitcoin doesn't scale quickly, investors will abandon it and use more advanced cryptocurrencies.

Ripple will never abandon bitcoin. Bitcoin is still king.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 11, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all coin. The first cryptocurrency to prove that digital currency could be done or implemented and it is secured. During the past year's bitcoin got a lot of issue with the system but still the system stand strong. This is what bitcoin makes the king of the king of all coins. If you wish to learn more about the bitcoin system you search on google about it. Some countries in the world are already embracing bitcoin and eyeing to be adapted by the government who supported it. This could be the most innovative revolutionary kind of currency. The system now is growing and again it has gain its popularity all over the world. However, if the this system will not work i guess the government got an idea already in the system so probably the concept of digital currency will be implemented since there are lot of advantage in having digital currency especially if we are doing transactions online. The digital currency could be made all these possible
Activity: 260
March 11, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
The all coins of kings to the world marketing system.including that very usefull exchange of coin in btc.the digtal money invested in king the online market on bitcoin.Just look at the bitcoin price now to know that the Bitcoin community, in a certain sense, is stronger than it’s ever been before. But for the sake of speculative discussion, what if Bitcoin does eventually lose its number of business king of system.the all coin invested in market should be provided on profitable share.the King of Coins whose huge collection of metallic coins got him certified on business.He has coins of single metal also.
Activity: 109
March 11, 2018, 01:18:18 AM
The king of coin is bitcoin, it is the first and the longest, it is coin of great value and determines the price of other coin.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2018, 01:02:31 AM
Not realy sure all coin will beat the king ( bitcoin ), you don't have to be woory about the best of All coin. but in the cryptocurencys is you must get much profit than your losess that the point
Pages:
Jump to: