Pages:
Author

Topic: Klay Thompson @51 for NBA Finals MVP. - page 4. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
April 26, 2022, 09:26:54 AM
Thus far, I believe that Klay Thompson is the most consistent on the big 3 of the Warriors. The defense was obviously focused on Curry and that will make Thompson open because he is always the first option if Curry would passed, as a result, he will generate more points easily.

So I see the odds, and it's 51, IMO, that's very tempting.

The question is, is it worth taking it?

I mean if you are taking a long shot why not.  Golden state has just as good of a chance of making the finals and like you said klay has been good to date.  A small bet to make it fun wouldn't be so bad.  Most long shot props are dead money but it's fun to have a long term bet in place so why not.

51 is really tempting and Klay is a superstar and there's really a chance that he can be a finals MVP but just like what wheelz said a small bet for fun wouldn't hurt and in case you win I think you can win a good amount maybe $50 or $20 wouldn't hurt so bad.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
April 26, 2022, 09:01:48 AM
Thus far, I believe that Klay Thompson is the most consistent on the big 3 of the Warriors. The defense was obviously focused on Curry and that will make Thompson open because he is always the first option if Curry would passed, as a result, he will generate more points easily.

I mean if you are taking a long shot why not.  Golden state has just as good of a chance of making the finals and like you said klay has been good to date.  A small bet to make it fun wouldn't be so bad.  Most long shot props are dead money but it's fun to have a long term bet in place so why not.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 26, 2022, 09:01:08 AM
Klay is good in offensive and defensive but I don't think he will going to be the Finals MVP it's stull Curry even though the defense will focus on Curry there's no way he would not score but for 51 it's not bad to place even a small amount, we are not sure but it is still possible.
The basis is usually on the impact of the team on their win and that 51 is very attractive.

Still remember this?

Andre Iguodala was 125-1 to win NBA Finals MVP and now is the favorite

And he actually won the Finals MVP because he did a great job on Lebron.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
April 26, 2022, 08:38:07 AM
Klay is good in offensive and defensive but I don't think he will going to be the Finals MVP it's stull Curry even though the defense will focus on Curry there's no way he would not score but for 51 it's not bad to place even a small amount, we are not sure but it is still possible.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 26, 2022, 08:26:59 AM
Given that the Warriors will win the championship, you have a big chance to win your bet as it will only be between Curry and Thompson who will be chosen as the MVP. With that 51.00 odds is very sweet especially if you will put a decent amount, a $100 for example would already give you a $5,100.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
April 26, 2022, 08:01:04 AM

If you can take the risk then do it, just take those bet for fun and if you are lucky enough to hit what you think might happen on the series and GSW will be the lucky this year to became a champion then Klay will be the MVP you will be lucky to gain for trying to bet on him.

Although the odds is tempting I will not bet on this option and will put my bet on individual games also the whole series on finals.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
April 26, 2022, 07:53:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: