Pages:
Author

Topic: [KMD] Komodo speculation - page 9. (Read 47114 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 05:20:39 AM
whales pumping KMD big time in view of the conference
https://komodoplatform.com/
excited about the announcements, but expecting that no matter what the price will start plummeting short after the conference start...
Yes big whales are pumping this coin and it's already late to join the train. Couple of hours still left for the announcement. I hope this trend would stop after that announcement if the announcement is not strong.
Qtum is also pumping because of the same fact. They are launching their mainnet on 12th till then it will be pumped.

At one point of time, it was trading for 7k sat and that I believe it was the lowest we could ever see for komodo and now currently it does not look to go below 50k sat.Some big news coming for Komodo and we could see the price easily hit 0.001 btc by the end of this month.

that was it, then... as expected, price plunged right at the conference start, even before the actual news were out. let's see where it'll bottom out
September 08, 2017, 11:34:19 AM
Almost 4$ and a nice Uptrend in Volume.

Do you guys think it's too late to invest in this pump?

Since the coin behaved very bullish for several days now i'm wondering if there will be a correction soon.
Didn't notice this coin for very Long.. any suggestions?

yes, it is arguably too late and i'd keep out of it at this stage unless you accept beforehand you may come out in a minus. if you want to take the bet for a 5-10% potential gain, try to buy in a possible dip at not higher than 81k and as i mention above sell right before the conference start or short after. if you are in a minus by the time of selling, take the loss: it'll only be worse if you wait. the price will most likely recoil in the next days, although it may bounce back next week if new deadlines/deliveries are announced.
Thank you much!

I will wait some days then; sounds like it will drop below 3$ again. Still im sure i'm goin to invest at least some bucks.

oh you're welcome!

i sold in the first bump but actually re-bought the dip, so hoping that it'll still shoot up to 84k again in the next 30 mins... will see, but just couldn't resist it!
anyways, next days the price should go down and then consolidate and make for a good moment to re-enter this coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 08, 2017, 11:30:07 AM
excited about the announcements, but expecting that no matter what the price will start plummeting short after the conference start...
Yes big whales are pumping this coin and it's already late to join the train. Couple of hours still left for the announcement. I hope this trend would stop after that announcement if the announcement is not strong.
Qtum is also pumping because of the same fact. They are launching their mainnet on 12th till then it will be pumped.

At one point of time, it was trading for 7k sat and that I believe it was the lowest we could ever see for komodo and now currently it does not look to go below 50k sat.Some big news coming for Komodo and we could see the price easily hit 0.001 btc by the end of this month.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 11:23:08 AM

Since the coin behaved very bullish for several days now i'm wondering if there will be a correction soon.

yes, it is arguably too late and i'd keep out of it at this stage unless you accept beforehand you may come out in a minus. if you want to take the bet for a 5-10% potential gain, try to buy in a possible dip at not higher than 81k and as i mention above sell right before the conference start or short after. if you are in a minus by the time of selling, take the loss: it'll only be worse if you wait. the price will most likely recoil in the next days, although it may bounce back next week if new deadlines/deliveries are announced.
Thank you much!

I will wait some days then; sounds like it will drop below 3$ again. Still im sure i'm goin to invest at least some bucks.
September 08, 2017, 10:55:59 AM

yes, Qtum and Nexus performing strong in view of their mid sept deadlines... hoping for some good profits from both of those coins.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2017, 09:45:35 AM
September 08, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

Activity: 98
September 08, 2017, 09:09:25 AM

September 08, 2017, 09:01:15 AM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
September 07, 2017, 05:35:13 PM
Wait, what's a jumblr?

Read about it here: http://www.crypto-economy.net/jumblr-the-new-sharedrop-for-komodo-holders/?lang=en

If you had KMD in a wallet you control last week you would have got a free airdrop of jumblr coins in proportion to the amount of KMD you own.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
September 07, 2017, 03:40:07 PM
Wait, what's a jumblr?
September 07, 2017, 03:38:28 AM
Hi my fellows,

Komodo is making a major announcement tomorrow. (Ref: https://komodoplatform.com/  -  counter for the conference in Stockholm where the announcement will be delivered by the team)

Probably is going to be huge!

Thank me later.

buy the rumor, sell the news
Activity: 19
September 07, 2017, 03:21:57 AM
Hi my fellows,

Komodo is making a major announcement tomorrow. (Ref: https://komodoplatform.com/  -  counter for the conference in Stockholm where the announcement will be delivered by the team)

Probably is going to be huge!

Thank me later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 04, 2017, 01:40:36 AM
Komodo one of my favorite coin. I like what yhe project do..in my twitter some one buying komodo worth of $75k a days ago and now he is doubled his money. But he said he is a long term bag holder tho...its mean komodo still will be pumped..
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
September 04, 2017, 12:10:08 AM
Komodo will see 5$, maybe 10 for sure, it's one of the few coins that actually MEAN something in this world of shit Cheesy
I have mined it on and off for months now, great coin to mine when low, and wait for the inevitable rise Smiley
Coins get dumped, as such is these for profit coins, but there's money to be made for users as well imo
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 04, 2017, 12:06:43 AM
komodo is damn so good .. whos the light back on this ? he is really amazing even those coins are dumping komodo stays on his feet and now its barking bargain and keep on rising .. i am more confident on this ... $10 soon is not impossible for this .. good coin and better to trust than others for now
Activity: 52
September 03, 2017, 06:16:09 PM
Activity: 52
September 03, 2017, 06:13:58 PM
Komodo on poloniex ?
When will we see this wonder ? Smiley
Activity: 128
September 03, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
5$ end of sep Cool