Pages:
Author

Topic: KNC is the future of cryptocurrency exchanges - page 2. (Read 897 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
KNC also has the potential to be a dex utilized by OmiseGO in the future as well, don't forget. Vitalik does advise KNC and OMG and only those two. Big things will happen this year.
Yes, that's right, Vitalik recommended OMG and KNC, but it should be considered that OMG has already risen significantly in price, unlike KNC
That is not fair play when people like Vitalik Buterin recommend projects =) he`s smart guy and know how works crypto hype! it s just like a avalanche! you can earn good money or lost everything.
Activity: 434
KNC also has the potential to be a dex utilized by OmiseGO in the future as well, don't forget. Vitalik does advise KNC and OMG and only those two. Big things will happen this year.
Yes, that's right, Vitalik recommended OMG and KNC, but it should be considered that OMG has already risen significantly in price, unlike KNC
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Kyber Network (KNC) is gaining more and more supportive, it may not become of future of crypto exchanges but will be formidable player.
Kyber Network is a great project. It brings in a very professional executive team with internationally recognized talents. I think KNC will make a lot of new breakthroughs in 2018 and later years because it has a long-term development path. Companion with KNC is my choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I think they are just waiting for the perfect window of opportunity to start firing on all cylinders. Right now, they are quietly working in the background

They've been pretty transparent with everything actually and the mainnet release has always been scheduled for early February, to me it seems they're already firing on all cylinders, such as also agreeing many great partnerships.
Yes, there is good news coming lately from KNC, I hope that the deadline of the launch of exchange is the end of March
I think even earlier due to some competitor exchanges running their ICOs, i think we will see the launch of exchange in February already, at least I hope so.
I think they are just waiting for the perfect window of opportunity to start firing on all cylinders. Right now, they are quietly working in the background

They've been pretty transparent with everything actually and the mainnet release has always been scheduled for early February, to me it seems they're already firing on all cylinders, such as also agreeing many great partnerships.
Yes, there is good news coming lately from KNC, I hope that the deadline of the launch of exchange is the end of March
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Kyber Network (KNC) is gaining more and more supportive, it may not become of future of crypto exchanges but will be formidable player.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I like all technical projects)
Merit: 17
Yeah also taking into account that KNC team members have close contact with Vitalik. And we were witnesses how succef their ICO passed because of their collaboration  Cool I indeed believe in KNC big future.
Really? interesting news, considering the fact that Vitalik advertises not so many projects, really doubt the success of KNC does not occur
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
Think there's plenty of room for KNC to prove its worth and grow. Beside, just look at its advisory board

There's already a move away from centralised exchanges to decentralised and even if kyber can take up just etheredeltas share of the market it can do well. In fact if they can create a decentralised exchange that can be scaled effectively they can take a big market share and one day have a token value greater than that of binance/kucoins right now.
Merit: 103
Yeah also taking into account that KNC team members have close contact with Vitalik. And we were witnesses how succef their ICO passed because of their collaboration  Cool I indeed believe in KNC big future.
Merit: 17
Think there's plenty of room for KNC to prove its worth and grow. Beside, just look at its advisory board
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I like knc as well but there are so many competitors in that space, some of which have already launched. Someone should do a comparison of all the dex projects. I also like zrx and bts. Which one to choose?
the fact that this project will have its own exchange , regardless of good or bad, suggests that there will be a significant increase in the price of the token. We know how it works in our market

I think the price action all depends on the team not meeting people's expecation, for me it will still take time before all these discentralised exchanges surpassed centralised exchanges because there is no fiat in flow into them, people want to be take profit and convert it to fiat
I like knc as well but there are so many competitors in that space, some of which have already launched. Someone should do a comparison of all the dex projects. I also like zrx and bts. Which one to choose?
the fact that this project will have its own exchange , regardless of good or bad, suggests that there will be a significant increase in the price of the token. We know how it works in our market
Activity: 196
Activity: 420
Is this another decentralized exchange or what?

There are however big competitors to Binance like COSS and KuCoin where both return 50% of the fee. Binance nor any other exchange do this.

I ve just remeber that I`m inested in COSS and then sold my stak for x 2 from ICO proce. Now it x 10...Your post made me sad.
Ha ha! 2x it is too not bad! Now you can invest in any two ICO
Yeap, I know, but next time I will wait few weeks before sell everything. Only HODL will make us reach. just keep your tokens in your pockets guys, At least one year for every project )
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
No doubt KNC is one of those projects in the space  with great potential, for me I am still waiting for the first discentralised exchanges that is going to rival the centralised ones in terms of volume.
And so friends, we waited for the 1Q of 2018 and that means that soon Kyber Network will launch mainnet, that is will be officially announced about the launch of the exchange! What are your predictions? What do you think will happen to the price of the token KNC?

The price is already pumping in anticipation and I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 before the mainnet release. After that it can go one of two ways, if it's as great as people expect then the price will surely increase further, if the exchange doesn't deliver so well then I'm sure the price is probably due for a little correction but not too much. Let's not forget that the current DEX situation isn't great with etherdeltas issues.
I agree with you that we need to wait for the exchange, I think it will happen soon. I like the fact that KNC has to offer, they have a lot of events planned for this year.
Pages:
Jump to: