Pages:
Author

Topic: KNC NEPTUNE controlling board doesn't see the cubes - page 2. (Read 3942 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Get a NEW SD card and RE-FLASH THE software

I have a Titan myself...unsure if Neptunes use the mini-SD cards or not but I use Sandisk brand 8gb Class 10 (you want class 10 imho)

see if that does the trip a power surge can muck up the SD happened on my Titan ..I also always have a spare on hand for a quick swap out for this reason
etc

all that comes to mind now let us know how it works

Thanks for your reply, Neptunes have a miniSD card slot.
Will pick a new good miniSD (bcs tried to use the one from my phone - 1GB noname and the soft replacement didn't started) reinstall the soft and report back.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Hey guys,
just might need some advice with my KNC sets.
All of them (from early batch and the bonus batch) are updated to latest firmware version and have this thing that the controlling board doesn't see the cubes at some point.

like this:

With the bonus batch controlling boards a remote computer reboot helped, or a reset of system configuration.

But now I am stuck with the early batch controlling board.

It was operating for 2 weeks without issues but suddenly few days ago went into hibernation - it doesn't see the cubes.
Tried hard and soft reset, unplugged the power from PCB, and from the cubes, changed the 10 pin connecting cables, etc. no use.
Would be grateful for any help.
Thanks.

Get a NEW SD card and RE-FLASH THE software

I have a Titan myself...unsure if Neptunes use the mini-SD cards or not but I use Sandisk brand 8gb Class 10 (you want class 10 imho)

see if that does the trip a power surge can muck up the SD happened on my Titan ..I also always have a spare on hand for a quick swap out for this reason
etc

all that comes to mind now let us know how it works

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hey guys,
just might need some advice with my KNC sets.
All of them (from early batch and the bonus batch) are updated to latest firmware version and have this thing that the controlling board doesn't see the cubes at some point.

like this:

With the bonus batch controlling boards a remote computer reboot helped, or a reset of system configuration.

But now I am stuck with the early batch controlling board.

It was operating for 2 weeks without issues but suddenly few days ago went into hibernation - it doesn't see the cubes.
Tried hard and soft reset, unplugged the power from PCB, and from the cubes, changed the 10 pin connecting cables, etc. no use.
Would be grateful for any help.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: