Pages:
Author

Topic: Knife or Gun. which would you choose - page 2. (Read 2016 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
September 01, 2015, 08:58:13 PM
Can you take a gun to jail? Can you make a knife in jail? These are the things discussed on chapter 36 of my new book "How not to be raped in the first week of Jail"!

What do you do after the first week?!

That made me laugh out loud.  Cheesy

My guess is I would only hold out for a few hours, even using the book as a weapon.  Embarrassed

My wife and I both laughed at your reply Wink
legendary
September 01, 2015, 08:57:23 PM
Can you take a gun to jail? Can you make a knife in jail? These are the things discussed on chapter 36 of my new book "How not to be raped in the first week of Jail"!

Thats the second book "How I almost made it 8 days in jail without being raped"! But I did not want to talk about it yet till I get my first run on the first book.

LOL!
 Uh... put me down for one please Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
September 01, 2015, 05:28:26 PM

Thats the second book "How I almost made it 8 days in jail without being raped"! But I did not want to talk about it yet till I get my first run on the first book.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2015, 05:12:26 PM

My guess is I would only hold out for a few hours, even using the book as a weapon.  Embarrassed

enjoy it XD probaly freak them the F out
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 01, 2015, 05:07:23 PM

legendary
September 01, 2015, 05:05:39 PM

legendary
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2015, 05:00:49 PM
"Don't take a knife to a gun fight"

Take a nuke instead Cheesy
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
September 01, 2015, 04:59:32 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 01, 2015, 04:53:37 AM
I don't think I can handle a knife or a gun.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 01, 2015, 03:08:44 AM
with a knife you can also take a trip in the deep tropical jungle, when you will need something to cut all the things that will be in your way

wy one when you can have both?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 31, 2015, 08:41:33 PM
Anyone can pick up and fire a gun, lets be honest, in a lot of cases it's purely situational whether you'll have one or not in this day and age the majority of the time if you're attacked you won't have a weapon at all and you'll either be surrounded or up against someone a lot tougher than you. It's takes proper skill though to fight hand to hand or with knives so if you run out of ammo you'd be fucked if all you did was learn how to shoot.

Truth. But a lot of peaceful people in the world haven't had to experience violence, and will never do knife or hand-to-hand until it is too late. But having a gun is easy, and an emergency just might prompt them to act when necessary. Hand-to-had, or knife fighting, is something they simply would not do because of their peacefulness.

Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2015, 08:36:21 PM
Anyone can pick up and fire a gun, lets be honest, in a lot of cases it's purely situational whether you'll have one or not in this day and age the majority of the time if you're attacked you won't have a weapon at all and you'll either be surrounded or up against someone a lot tougher than you. It's takes proper skill though to fight hand to hand or with knives so if you run out of ammo you'd be fucked if all you did was learn how to shoot. As for knives sure, but make sure you don't pick a style that focuses entirely on one type of knife and then leaves you feeling useless if you end up only having a kitchen knife to defend yourself with if you get my drift, if I can finally start living in Japan I'm thinking of maybe looking at knife fighting styles but that's all in the future for me.
legendary
August 31, 2015, 08:21:47 PM
In most of the world a gun is a luxury most people don't have. Their only options is "die"

They have another option. Learn to make a gun.  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 31, 2015, 08:03:37 PM
In most of the world a gun is a luxury most people don't have. Their only options is "die"
legendary
August 31, 2015, 07:36:23 PM
Watch near the end of "The Long Kiss Goodnight" where the bad guy givers the good guy the option to die by the knife or the gun.

http://putlocker.is/watch-the-long-kiss-goodnight-online-free-putlocker.html

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
August 31, 2015, 06:51:25 PM
I cannot really imagine wanting to kill someone, but if emotions were strong enough to make me wish to do so, I expect that I'd want to use my bare hands.  Like that guy who caught some degenerate molesting his 5-year-old.

For intimidation value against garden variety threats, a gun has the nice property of being able to produce a report from a safe distance.  Accd to Dr. Strangelove:

Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy... the FEAR to attack

For enemies of the most significant kind, weapons, or combat capabilities generally, are probably second string behind other sorts of deterrents.

Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
August 31, 2015, 06:45:53 PM
there's nothing stopping me from carrying both at the same time.

though if I have to choose one I'd pick gun as long as there's plenty of ammo.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
August 31, 2015, 06:41:08 PM
If you want to draw unwanted attention to yourself, use a gun. If you don't, use anything else.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
August 31, 2015, 06:35:42 PM
I have been browsing on the internet about martial arts specializing in weapons like knife and other bladed weapon.(Kali Esckrima or other martial art using bladed weapon) but i can always set that there`s always a debate about it like. why would they learn martial arts if they can shoot from a distance(Gun or any Projectile weapon). What do you think?
You need agility,strength and power to use weapons. Martial arts gives you all that
Activity: 994
August 31, 2015, 06:31:52 PM
It depends for what do you want to use but most of the time:
Use your hands, they will never leave you. You can forget other things that you mentioned but your hands will never.
Pages:
Jump to: