Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing your place in God as our heavenly father. - page 2. (Read 164 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
People think that the "Our Father..." is the Lord's prayer. Really, the Lord's Prayer is John chapter 17, some of which I will quote:
20I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one— 23I in them and You in Me—that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.

Don't simply breeze through it. Actually see the words that Jesus prayed to His (our) Father, requesting that all believers be ONE with God.

It's time to live as you believe, just as Jesus did. But to find out what and how Jesus believed, you have to immerse yourself in the Bible, but especially in the New Testament.

Cool
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Yes foundation of humanbeings is to come to the knowledge of God some day,now which the bible called the last days,bible said my people perished for because they lack what knowledge,now the synonms of knowledge is science,wisdom,information,etc.Antonyms of knowledge,ignorance,innocence inexperience.so as an individual,there are some reasonable knowledge that you should have or possess when approching God almight as he said come boldly to the throne of grace,note also another thing that being reasonable enough means being able to judge matters also from God perspective point of view as human.
Pages:
Jump to: