Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 51. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
I believe that, having a big knowledge about crypto is an extremely important necessity. In my opinion, if you always make your investments according to choices of other traders and don't try to learn new beneficial information, you may have unexpected losses in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
there is no reason not to learn, because learning and knowledge are very important, how to trade, analyze the market and others, so we do not fail in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
July 17, 2018, 07:19:11 AM
I agree. With something quite complicated like this digital currency we call cryptocurrency, anyone who wants to invest in it really must do what it takes to learn about it before they start to invest in it. Otherwise, you might lose any amount you are probably not ready to lose.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
I hope that no one disputes this and knowledge really is a serious success, today the market has a lot of useful resources that teach basic things, but in the future you get the knowledge yourself.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
That is a standout amongst the most essential in digital money before putting resources into to it. Information is control and will direct you on a brighter way and help you to pick the correct choice to go up against each exchange. The main individual you can trust is your self.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
as a investors or user here in cryptocurrency world you should have wide range knowledge about here because as you can see the market is very volatile and the concept of bitcoin are hard to understand. In this aspects you should have knowledge to be able have a better profit or to succeed here. Without knowledge you will earn nothing and you will easily a victim of scam and hackers or be fool and deceive by anyone. Because think before you act and decide.
Of course, knowledge is the basis of any activity. There are always people who profit from the fact that some people neglect getting initial knowledge. This once again confirms the importance of gaining knowledge.
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
as a investors or user here in cryptocurrency world you should have wide range knowledge about here because as you can see the market is very volatile and the concept of bitcoin are hard to understand. In this aspects you should have knowledge to be able have a better profit or to succeed here. Without knowledge you will earn nothing and you will easily a victim of scam and hackers or be fool and deceive by anyone. Because think before you act and decide.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 12, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and dynamic and in order to become a successful investor you need to have a great knowledge about blockchain technology and constantly monitor new information. In this area it is important to understand the content and real prospects of each project, in order to be able to invest with profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
I am learning in the process and it is a continuous process because in cryptocurrencies everything is changing very quickly.
Activity: 406
July 11, 2018, 03:33:48 PM
Of course, understanding and knowing everything about cryptocurrency is power. Without this, it is very difficult, in principle, to do anything. The fact is that the technology of cryptocurrencies is likely to change the financial life of mankind in much the same way that the Internet has changed our social life.The conclusion from all this is very simple: if you use a systematic approach to the study of cryptocurrencies on the relevant resources, you can achieve several goals at once.
Activity: 88
July 11, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
Cryptocurrency favour's those that are intelligent and knowledgeable in computer skills than others who lack the knowledge.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
Knowledge is the fundamental possibility of any field of activity, but also the practice and personal experience for testing the knowledge that you received is very important  Cool
Activity: 89
July 11, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
I agree. Without a good knowledge of the crypto currency, you can not earn a lot. Without it, it will not be possible at the right time to buy at the right time to sell
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 11, 2018, 02:59:05 PM
It is impossible to earn here without any knowledge. Participants who know main economic rules have more advantages and are able to make much more money.
Activity: 75
July 11, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
In all things, indeed of course knowledge is very important. Before we plunge in an effort, surely we have to find out about the venture. Including in terms of crypto. Before entering in the bounty campaign, or trading, surely we must know first, at least basically about crypto and also bitcointalk.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Knowledge is the basic provision for doing the next action. The more knowledge you have, then you will be able to run your business better. And you will be wiser in the face of various programs that will provide many benefits for you.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 05:57:07 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

yes the is very right mate.
just walking without dressed, you are not going or they see's someone as  mad human being. i like your write ups!
Activity: 107
July 11, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
I agree. Knowledge is a power and a foundation to your life. You can do some investing , mining , holding and trading if you dont have knowledge. If you force it without knowledge tou will loss your money
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
Yes, encrypted money markets are cruel.
So if you don't have the expertise, there's a good chance you'll lose money, so I recommend that everyone who enters the cryptocurrency market knows enough.
I agree with you. You cant just go around and invest your money without studying their means to earn it. Cryptocurrency investment is a risk, we can all agree to that.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
Yes, I also agree with your suggestion that knowledge is the foundation to every thing because a little knowledge can take you to places and bring in good fortune and that also applies to crypto because with the foundation knowledge of what crypto is about and how it operates, knowledge or the coin and how to invest to make profits and even knowledge of projects, you will be able to make good decisions of the good ones. That is why it is advisable for a newbie coming into crypto to take your time to read about crypto before you join the community.
Pages:
Jump to: