Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 57. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 02:42:56 PM
Clearly, knowledge is very much when you have information, you own the situation and take it under control, as you know what will happen about, General knowledge is the king,and then go the basic skills and knowledge that help podnims Yai move on the right path
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
Knowledge and understanding of the processes in the market of crypto currency allow you to earn good amounts of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
In my opinion I agree if you have a knowledge in crypto currency you have the advantage and the best foundation of it. This is not just easy as we see crypto currency, blockchain is so hard if you don't have a knowledge you will be getting a big lose if you don't know how to trade or do some stuff about crypto. You must understand all of the process and the history of this thing before you do some transactions this is not just a task all you have to do is to focus and willing to take risk in all of young doing and that's why knowledge is very important in crypto currency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
Knowledge is certainly the foundation of everything. If you are planning to become a very good trader, you should learn more about the crypto, trading and the market every day. Then you will have a success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
in the world of cryptocurrency, we have to really understand it. the most important thing is our knowledge of cryptocurrency because it will all be related. in cryptocurrency, there is a risk that will be accepted risk if we wrong in managing our crypto asset. certainly, it can be fatal if we don't have knowledge.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 04:52:57 AM
Before engaging in cryptocurrency, you need to gain knowledge in order to succeed,without knowledge,it will be almost impossible.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 03, 2018, 03:37:50 AM
Yes, the learning process is very important. Any crypto comers have to learn from youtube, and social media about crypto. This will make it easier to lower the risk and succeed in the arena.
Many projects in crypto have great future. If we look for example at Ftec project, it has all the good features to make it a success. There are many helpful tools in the ftec ecosystem that we can learn from and use. https://ftec.ai
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 03:24:54 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

I am fully agree with your idea. This is true not just with crypto, but with all aspect in life that learning is a lifetime accumulation process.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
July 03, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
I agree with you. it needs extensive  knowledge to join in the world of cryptocurrency. if we are wrong step or too hastily in making a decision then we will fail and get loss. experience is also very useful to help us in order to be better in the future. it's never too late to learn and increase the knowledge.
I think practical experience is the most invaluable knowledge. Even if you lose money, you will gain experience that you will not give any theoretical knowledge and the loss can be considered a fee for studying.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
I think learning is the first key in doing something good in everyday life or in the world of krypto, like if we have to climb the stairs, we must climb one by one so we can get to the top, big also with crypto we have to learn bit by bit so we can and are able to plunge into the world of crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 03:13:22 AM
in my opinion, in all things. Of course knowledge is an initial capital. Is a capital, in order to be successful. Not just in the crypto, but in all things in life. By having enough knowledge then we will have enough stock.
Activity: 127
July 03, 2018, 03:11:31 AM
I agree with you. it needs extensive  knowledge to join in the world of cryptocurrency. if we are wrong step or too hastily in making a decision then we will fail and get loss. experience is also very useful to help us in order to be better in the future. it's never too late to learn and increase the knowledge.
Activity: 107
July 03, 2018, 03:04:29 AM
Agreed and very well put. I see so many people on here who just want to jump into crypto go get "rich", or give up all there physical money for crypto. Start small, read the forum and learn from other people doing the same things instead of investing blindly. Listen to the market, hold when you invest, and never invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
I completely agree. Knowledge is the basis of everything, without knowledge it is difficult to move forward. Now every day there is a lot of new and difficult to master the entire flow of information, so you need to learn to determine what is important and what is not. If you learn how to filter out unnecessary it will be much easier.
Activity: 102
July 03, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
Yes, I have seen many people who have forgotten their original intentions when they saw the sharp increase in other people’s assets. They even have to know that the blockchain is already in the cryptocurrency. This is wrong. You are in the cryptocurrency field. You must learn more knowledge, otherwise you will eventually lose money.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
Yes you are so right, it is good to learn about the crypto space before venturing into cryptos, I have taken some weeks to learn as much as i could and it have helped me a whole lot and I will advise every new member to take time to learn more about cryptos.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
In order to understand something well - you need to study it well . Much will also come with experience - but the Foundation in the form of initial knowledge should be mandatory
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
Yes i must agree on it that your knowledge nor your prior knowledge doest take away from you..I believed also that knowledge is a foundation.mostly in terms of businesses..You cannot start up a business without any knowledge in business especially on the alcoin criptos.
Activity: 187
July 02, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
The truth.
Knowledger + goodluck =money. Wink
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
Knowledge is definitely the foundation to be successful in the crypto world. It is a vital to be able to cope up and go along the path of whether in joining signature campaigns and bounties, trading, mining, investing and living up to this industry. Along with knowledge, experience is the best teacher. For a new user to be able to fully understand how the system works, one must experience everything that person wants to know.
Pages:
Jump to: