Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 78. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 08, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
Yes, encrypted money markets are cruel.
So if you don't have the expertise, there's a good chance you'll lose money, so I recommend that everyone who enters the cryptocurrency market knows enough.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
June 08, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
This is very true mate, because if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is impossible to work and start something in this market world of crypto, i know it is hard to start over because there is no shortcut in learning here in crypto instead you must learn it step by step.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: