Pages:
Author

Topic: KODAKOne platform and KODAKCoin cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I've heard and read the news that kodak will participate in the crypto world, but it's not clear when it happened.
Does kodak have started it?
Can you give me the address of his site?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Please give me more info!
Announcements, website, telegram group etc!
Maybe I will try to follow ICO from kodak, if it is true KODAK make coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Kodak, an iconic film-based company in partnership with WENN Digital, has come up with a photo-centric cryptocurrency called KodakCoin. The duo has utilized the Blockchain technology to bring KodakOne and KodakCoin. The crypto is aimed at protecting and empowering photographers, image makers, and artists. They will be capable of registering their work, licensing it and receiving instant payment (upon sale) on the new platform of KodakOne. In addition to this, as a photographer, if you invest in Kodakcoin (via the ICO), you will be part of the new platform and you’ll be entitled to receive a share of the income.
Shortly It will SOLVE THE CURRENT CHALLENGES FACED BY PHOTOGRAPHERS
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi Folks,

Do you have inside information on this?

- The KODAKOne image rights management platform will create an encrypted, digital ledger of rights ownership for photographers to register both new and archive work that they will then be able to license within the platform.
- KODAKCoin will allow participating photographers to take part in a new economy for photography, receive payment for licensing their work immediately upon sale, and sell their work confidently on a secure blockchain platform.

Any way to participate in the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: