Pages:
Author

Topic: KoinOS - Buy another blockchain project? - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 22, 2021, 06:08:16 PM
what make this project will be the next ethereum mate ?
because i can't find any reason for that, this project still new and i think the risk will be higher if we invest in a new project without string reason
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
January 22, 2021, 05:44:34 PM
I guess this Koinos is what the op is referring to, from what is written on the website they are just about launching textnet and not even mainnet which could take forever,  after my experience with daps coin I won't be looking at any project who is on text net process,  once they are able to launch mainnet..... if they will, I may take a look.

i think yes, and this koinos already listed in coinmarketcap too
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/koinos
and i agree with you if someone want to buy this koinos, they must doing a deep research first
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 22, 2021, 05:01:53 PM
You have such confidence making this post calling this project the next eth, but haven't we heard this several times before and at the end the project couldn't come close to having a good start let alone becoming the next eth,
It is a cliché term for all the new projects for a long time, earlier they were competing against BTCitcoin but now the valuation of BTCitcoin is astronomically high that none of the projects cannot compare with it and now ETH is the new concept  Cheesy.

@OP there is no point in having replica projects  Tongue. I am not following these projects but there should be certain limits to a claim  Tongue Grin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 22, 2021, 01:41:13 PM
You have such confidence making this post calling this project the next eth, but haven't we heard this several times before and at the end the project couldn't come close to having a good start let alone becoming the next eth,
Anyways, you should have at least include a direct link to the website for easy access.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 22, 2021, 01:33:20 PM
The lead team member from KoinOS

was the Top Contributor for Steemit (Steem) on Github:

https://github.com/steemit/steem/graphs/contributors

So thats quite some muscle with KoinOS.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 21, 2021, 01:39:47 AM
KoinOS

* Upgrades without hardforks (so extremely fast scaling of new features instead of taking years on eth)
* No venture capital/ICO in it to inflate market cap with 1000 rich hands in before you
* Still very low market cap
* Experienced blockchain devs (they did Steem before, which was stolen by Justin/Tron)
* Feeless transactions

Only on UNiSWAP now so just need ETH + MetaMask Browser plugin

Will easily go on Binance and others with this team, just like their previous project.

I can see this at least go to Steem Market cap, and if it becomes an ETH competitor we could
see anywhere between $200m and $10bn.

This wont happen immediately. It will depend how hard & smart the team works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbYomGVea4Y
Pages:
Jump to: