Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 KORA - INCLUSIVE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS INFRASTRUCTURE [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 7197 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
How we get the signature codes and avatar ? i joined, but i didn't find the codes for wear, how we can find that codes and avatar photo?

Hello and Welcome to Kora & Bountyhive!

Looks like you found the code yourself, it's pretty simple! There's no need to wear any avatar Smiley

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Activity: 1456
Merit: 10
join the Twitter and bounty campaign
twitter url: https://www.twitter.com/mdalaminislam31
Facebook url: https://facebook.com/alamin.bissas.564
Eth: 0xbf7B0018b24004c5350D200204384bf5443585b9
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
How we get the signature codes and avatar ? i joined, but i didn't find the codes for wear, how we can find that codes and avatar photo?
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
ColorlessK, I am glad to hear it! But I'm very sorry that the current rules for the signature campaign do not take this rule into account.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Hi ColorlessK I want to ask, where can I see total token sales so far?
ColorlessK, thnx for reply. But what about signature campaign? Participants that enter the signature campaign haven't reduced if they enter after the first half of the campaign. Reduce tier after the first half - good rule. Can this rule be extended to a signature campaign?

Great idea Glebonator, it's would be a nice addition, we will add that to our future campaigns on Bountyhive!
ColorlessK, thnx for reply. But what about signature campaign? Participants that enter the signature campaign haven't reduced if they enter after the first half of the campaign. Reduce tier after the first half - good rule. Can this rule be extended to a signature campaign?
ColorlessK, and another one question. How will the entering time be controlled? If the division is uniform between all participants, then what is the point of joining from the beginning? You can do it in the last week. Or I'm wrong somewhere, don't I?

Participants that enter the Twitter, Facebook or Telegram campaigns have their tier reduced if they enter after the first half of the campaign. This ensures that all participants are rewarded accordingly. Also, the reward for each bounty type is spread among several tiers.

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
ColorlessK, and another one question. How will the entering time be controlled? If the division is uniform between all participants, then what is the point of joining from the beginning? You can do it in the last week. Or I'm wrong somewhere, don't I?
That's exactly how it works, you share the Signature Bounty with all the valid participants that are in the "Full Member" rank tier!
Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Wow, nice rules! So, if I miss one week, it means a complete disqualification. This filters unreliable people.

Thank you, that's right! We pride ourselves with our Bounty Hunters and the level of quality they bring on Bountyhive so it's only fair we reward only those that do their tasks as they should and follow the simple rules & guidelines!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
That's exactly how it works, you share the Signature Bounty with all the valid participants that are in the "Full Member" rank tier!
Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Wow, nice rules! So, if I miss one week, it means a complete disqualification. This filters unreliable people.
How can I view a table with stakes for signature company? If there are no stakes, then the entire award will be shared evenly among participants of the same rank?

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Pages:
Jump to: