Pages:
Author

Topic: Korean market push BCH price up - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 10:12:32 AM
Trading volumes of BCH very high on BCH/ KRW pair. Korea is pushing it up now.

According to Coinmarketcap the most volume are on korean exchanges. Bithumb,Koinone,Korbit.

Any adequate reasons for that?

I see only mining price.It is cheaper than bitcoin and if price will be the same as for now.more profitable.

But pure adoption ,no innovtions and strange nature of birth telling me that it is big pump/dump again.

Korean people are very addicted to gambling, do not fall in it too.

Yep, that's why i'm not into bitcoin cash but still it's pretty good though the bitcoin cash can increase that so big. On the other hand, the price of bitcoin going down today. In my opinion bitcoin cash will not stand for long on that high price, i think the price will dropped maybe for the next 2-3days.
Activity: 462
August 19, 2017, 10:11:06 AM

According to Coinmarketcap the most volume are on korean exchanges. Bithumb,Koinone,Korbit.

I see only mining price.It is cheaper than bitcoin and if price will be the same as for now.more profitable.

But pure adoption ,no innovtions and strange nature of birth telling me that it is big pump/dump again.

As always it was brought by the korean people to hype the traders,
or maybe it's just speculation. bch was really cheap in the market, and a good pump was behind the wall.
it was really easy buy each one for 0,06 btc! and even small fraction of bitcoin have a good value in bch.
about the future I am not sure it's just a betting game by korean people... maybe btc was the first "iphone" who knows? Smiley
i don't get it ,but obviously its future will not be the same as bitcoins it is good only to make some money in its pump and dump price.
Activity: 256
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
August 19, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
or maybe it's just speculation. bch was really cheap in the market, and a good pump was behind the wall.
it was really easy buy each one for 0,06 btc! and even small fraction of bitcoin have a good value in bch.
about the future I am not sure it's just a betting game by korean people... maybe btc was the first "iphone" who knows? Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 09:47:33 AM
I think that's because of the uncertainty of segwit and segwit2x.

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
August 19, 2017, 09:43:13 AM
How do you know it's Korean market that push the price up? There are too many actors in this business. If whales want to play with the coin there's nobody stop them. Bitcoin Cash was cheap so they collected, now they are dumping to newcomers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 09:41:29 AM
Yes you are right, maybe korean market that trigger bch pump. I see arround the exchanger rate bch up. We see until the price of how much bch will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
August 19, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

Many say that bitcoin cash will cost more than bitcoin.True, I do not believe in this and think that this is speculative games
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: