Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 184. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Good or Bad?

Minimum Balance in KORE Wallet (In stake mode?) to use VoIP feature will be__________Kore Coins.
Say 100 KORE for starters until wider adoption?

Minimum Balance in KORE Wallet (In stake mode?) to use ANON VoIP will be__________Kore Coins.
Say 1,000 KORE for starters until wider adoption?

Discussion Welcome...

Well, considering that KoreCoin's value will surpass LiteCoin, I'd have to say: Approximately 1 KORE
 Smiley

Surpass Litecoin's High that is.
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Good or Bad?

Minimum Balance in KORE Wallet (In stake mode?) to use VoIP feature will be__________Kore Coins.

Minimum Balance in KORE Wallet (In stake mode?) to use ANON VoIP will be__________Kore Coins.

Discussion Welcome...

Like the idea. Somewhere between 300-50. What are planned  minimum kore balance for Voip and for Anon Voip?

I was thinking two minimum balances.

The lower one for the standard calls to any phone number.

A Larger amount needed for ANON VoIP and Video calls to any KORE Address with a balance of___________?

Or maybe three different ones.

1-Standard chat/VoIP to phone numbers the lowest balance.
2-ANON chat/VoIP calls to KORE Addresses a medium balance.
3-ANON VoIP Video calls to KORE Addresses the highest balance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Good or Bad?

Discussion Welcome...

Well, considering that KoreCoin's value will surpass LiteCoin, I'd have to say: Approximately 1 KORE
 Smiley

- 1.2 mil pow coins
- fast transaction
- Anon VoiP
- new PobAnon Tecnology
- skilled DEV
- best community
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Good or Bad?

Discussion Welcome...

Smiley

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good or Bad?

Discussion Welcome...

Like the idea. Somewhere between 300-50. What are planned  minimum kore balance for Voip and for Anon Voip?

All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Good or Bad?

Discussion Welcome...
Support kore!!!! Add this sign!

██ All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ██

★  KORE CHINESE COMMUNITY  ★

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Pala_00, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
OMG the New anon voip will be released in a few days!!!

1.2 mil pow coins!!! 15k!! So cheap.

KORECOIN will be newsworthy.
Just a matter of time.
 Smiley
OMG the New anon voip will be released in a few days!!!

1.2 mil pow coins!!! 15k!! So cheap.
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
For the life of me I can't seem to figure out

Why I never departed with kore!

I can't even began to explain

why I held on to KORE as long as I have!

A. Is it KORE Dev (Eurbids)
B. Is it the innovative features
C. Is it the KORE Community

D. All the Above
80k korecoins of support between 16 and 14.... someone selling 80k korecoins cheap? NOT jajaja! Time to make doble botton and TO THE MOOON!

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
80k korecoins of support between 16 and 14.... someone selling 80k korecoins cheap? NOT jajaja! Time to make doble botton and TO THE MOOON!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
15k ... maybe it's Christmas...
Our gifts arrived early this year Cheesy
15k ... maybe it's Christmas...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I think this is a good time for cheap Kore Smiley
All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked.

This is amazing!!!

PoBanon

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation... first if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain. Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it. But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address, select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.

Jump to: