Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 202. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
I had it at minimum for well over an hour you didn't jump.  Why would I sell them lower than what others are selling for?

My offer stands.
It's middle ground and a fair price as IF you sold out right now you'd be 30% down.
Let me know when and if you agree to this MORE THAN FAIR price of 6k.

If the moon then this many for minimum sell should be a bargain. See how you won't even go at minimum sell price...that says something. The fact that I won't sell at 6k also says something. Price is deadlocked but I honestly don't care about the price, I care about innovation, which is something Kore has the potential for. I just would like to see something. I am not the only one who would like to see results i'm sure. Delicate coin balancing on 4 or 5 guys right now. The fact that I have so many and still say this should speak for itself.

Do you want to sell 40k at 6k or not.
Yeah alas I can't be on bitcointalk all the time. I will gladly buy up any coins you are willing to sell at market price to the ability of which my btc funds allow tho.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
KORE is a serious Long Term Coin.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I had it at minimum for well over an hour you didn't jump.  Why would I sell them lower than what others are selling for?

My offer stands.
It's middle ground and a fair price as IF you sold out right now you'd be 30% down.

If the moon then this many for minimum sell should be a bargain. See how you won't even go at minimum sell price...that says something. The fact that I won't sell at 6k also says something. Price is deadlocked but I honestly don't care about the price, I care about innovation, which is something Kore has the potential for. I just would like to see something. I am not the only one who would like to see results i'm sure. Delicate coin balancing on 4 or 5 guys right now. The fact that I have so many and still say this should speak for itself.

Do you want to sell 40k at 6k or not.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I had it at minimum for well over an hour you didn't jump.  Why would I sell them lower than what others are selling for?

My offer stands.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I had it at minimum for well over an hour you didn't jump.  Why would I sell them lower than what others are selling for?

My offer stands.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

you buying at the sell price? I'll take you both up on that deal...Lets start with 10000 at 0.00006800. I'll create the order now. Put your money where your mouth is. I'll have it up for 1 hr.

Buy em up

6k and you have a deal.
Actually put 30k up at 6k and I will take half.
Don't run away now...

you buying at the sell price? I'll take you both up on that deal...Lets start with 10000 at 0.00006800. I'll create the order now. Put your money where your mouth is. I'll have it up for 1 hr.

Buy em up
A unprecedented event in crypto's

Kore:

First x13 POS with TOR embedded
First voip
First PoBa (Proof of burn anonymous)
1 mil pow coins only

Back! And....?
Can we see if there is any progress or proof of 80% completion? You know, pic or it didn't happen...I am sure I am not alone in wanting to see progress and Kore really really needs the exposure. Looks like only 5 or so people even have Kore meaning very delicate balance between alive and dead at this point.
If a dev goes away for 2 weeks and actually returns (A unprecedented event in crypto's) he's definetly got some stuff up his sleeve. just be patient. or sell me your coins, either will do Smiley

If you like I will go half with you in buying his KORE Coins.
 Smiley

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
Back! And....?
Can we see if there is any progress or proof of 80% completion? You know, pic or it didn't happen...I am sure I am not alone in wanting to see progress and Kore really really needs the exposure. Looks like only 5 or so people even have Kore meaning very delicate balance between alive and dead at this point.
If a dev goes away for 2 weeks and actually returns (A unprecedented event in crypto's) he's definetly got some stuff up his sleeve. just be patient. or sell me your coins, either will do Smiley
Back! And....?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This coin has potential.. I just began to stake yesterday.. Hope it helps the network.

Welcome.
YES and thanks for supporting the Network!
 Smiley

FYI-Each Address has a max staking capacity of 50k coins.

mmh so I should split it to 2 adresses?

Yes.
Activity: 206
This coin has potential.. I just began to stake yesterday.. Hope it helps the network.

Welcome.
YES and thanks for supporting the Network!
 Smiley

FYI-Each Address has a max staking capacity of 50k coins.

mmh so I should split it to 2 adresses?
Activity: 206

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Jump to: