Pages:
Author

Topic: KPop Crypto? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2019, 02:54:45 AM
What would be the use of that coin? can purchase k-pop merchandise?

Well since they are in the entertainment industry, maybe YES or that will be used as another payment method for movie tickets, events, concerts etc. Smiley
But are there people who would really love to use that coin unless they truly are supporting this kpop coin.

Or they just love to use that coin because there's "KPOP" on its name.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
September 05, 2019, 06:30:04 PM
Hey, KPop community! Are you ready for a K-Pop Crypto? Korea's SM Entertainment announced its blockchain partnership with CTIA Labs for the release of their own cryptocurrency. Will you invest in the KPop coin? — in South Korea.

Definitely NO!

Kpop coin for what? We dont need more shitcoins like this in the market and creating this one just for some entertainment industry doesnt really give any difference.There might be supporters for this one but would hardly for those Kpop lovers but talking for long term aspect this one isnt really that appealing for long term prospect.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 05, 2019, 06:08:13 PM

LOL with Kpop coin. I thought that was the name.

Well then, that coin will be launch by one of the biggest entertainment company in SoKor. Might have an impact there in terms of the crypto adoption since it was owned by a giant however, I think that coin will only circulate on that country.

Well since they are in the entertainment industry, maybe YES or that will be used as another payment method for movie tickets, events, concerts etc. Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2019, 03:38:48 PM
No, I won't buy do you have a legitimate source for this?

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 05, 2019, 03:21:58 PM
Hey, KPop community! Are you ready for a K-Pop Crypto? Korea's SM Entertainment announced its blockchain partnership with CTIA Labs for the release of their own cryptocurrency. Will you invest in the KPop coin? — in South Korea.
Pages:
Jump to: