Pages:
Author

Topic: Kraken Exchange Down for Maintenance - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
Well, before the upgrade/maintenance the site was almost unusable, countless connection errors and related usual dramas...

Let's hope, things turn out good, after maintenance...but remaining skeptical on that...
Activity: 17
January 12, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
Glad I already moved off, I got tired of all the connection issues.  Could not rely on making the trades or withdrawals when I wanted to.
Activity: 47
January 12, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
no big deal, sometimes maintenance is must to sort all issues
Activity: 32
January 12, 2018, 08:08:43 AM
I wish them luck. They must be getting a ton of s**t from many people already, but hopefully this maintanance will fix their issues permanently. I kinda like Kraken. Don't know why. Centralized exchanges are soon becoming obsolete anyway.

Sorry for people who hold too much money on exchanges. It must be scary times whenever an exchange goes down for maintanance. Everyone is saying this, but I will repeat too: Keep your own private keys.
Activity: 1
January 12, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
The site has been down for some time without warning or a time frame. Why do they not give a warning to their users? This is somewhat disturbing. I'm hoping they fix whatever issue was causing the site to give an error during random times preventing use of the exchange.

https://www.kraken.com/

Anyone know anything about it?

I have made a deposit there and they have put the exchange in the maintenance mode.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been getting the "502-error trading". Kraken has been my favorite I was becoming disappointed in getting the errors more and more frequently the past few weeks. I can live without them for a day or two. Maybe I'll get some gains while I hold.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
Let's give them enough time to solve some issues , better 1x a "long" time down and problems solved than 10 "short" times down and retrying solving problems !
Don't forget the site is on 24/24 , 7/7 , so maintenance has to be done somewhere in time.
And I'll be very happy if "502-error trading" will be reduced with this maintenance.  Cheesy Cheesy
For me it's a very reliable exchange and that's what matters the most afterall.
Have some faith and trust , they deserve it.
However , I prefer a short downtime above a long one to.  Wink Wink

yes, at some point you are right. but Kraken is not a small enterprise and they can allow themselves a test environment, where they can test the changes in the test environment and after SIT and UAT implement it in the production environment.
 Smiley
but lets wait a little bit longer...they are a trusted exchange. i remember back in time bittrex couldnt verify my account for almsot 2 months and my funds were frozen...

Agree , it's always something ! :-)
We've got some time for research now or we can spend some profits and stimulate the economy.  Grin
Grtz
pity there are almost no available NVIDIA GPUs at EU Market for a reasonable price. makes the spending not that easy Cheesy
Activity: 22
January 12, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Let's give them enough time to solve some issues , better 1x a "long" time down and problems solved than 10 "short" times down and retrying solving problems !
Don't forget the site is on 24/24 , 7/7 , so maintenance has to be done somewhere in time.
And I'll be very happy if "502-error trading" will be reduced with this maintenance.  Cheesy Cheesy

yes, at some point you are right. but Kraken is not a small enterprise and they can allow themselves a test environment, where they can test the changes in the test environment and after SIT and UAT implement it in the production environment.
 Smiley
but lets wait a little bit longer...they are a trusted exchange. i remember back in time bittrex couldnt verify my account for almsot 2 months and my funds were frozen...

Agree , it's always something ! :-)
We've got some time for research now or we can spend some profits and stimulate the economy.  Grin
Grtz
January 12, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

Smiley
Activity: 22
January 12, 2018, 04:10:32 AM

January 12, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
it has been almost 24h now. a long maintenance if u ask me.  Roll Eyes it is always a little shock, since they do not warn about the upcoming maintenance
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
Maybe he updating their server software to prevent new Meltdown and Spectre vulnerability
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
The site has been down for some time without warning or a time frame. Why do they not give a warning to their users? This is somewhat disturbing. I'm hoping they fix whatever issue was causing the site to give an error during random times preventing use of the exchange.

https://www.kraken.com/

Anyone know anything about it?
Pages:
Jump to: