Pages:
Author

Topic: Kraken online again but no withdrawals - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
Cannot escape this dumpster fire fast enough.

Still have some Dash stuck there  Embarrassed

Never could withdraw my fiat after cashing in some BTC.  Fought to get verified for 6 weeks and they kept rejecting my photos.  Meanwhile I'm verified on Coinbase and numerous other sites...
Activity: 38
January 13, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
Im glad I moved almost everything off a few weeks ago.  I am sure if / when it is fully restored there will be a lot of movement.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
I have exactly the same thought.

I'm not sure if they also disabled crypto withdrawals, but probably did. Cause they are scared that everyone will move their money.

Earlier today, when they wrote everything should work again, I directly had the 520error again. Now I succeeded to login, but according to their latest status update they paused trading.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
I can't wait withdrawals enabled... To escape this crapy 520error market ASAP.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 09:02:28 AM
In the past 2 days Kraken was offline. They planned some maintenance which should last a few hours, but in the end it took 2 days as they encounterd a lot of problems.
In the latest status update I read "withdrawals are temporary suspended".
I'm pretty sure that withdrawals is referring at least to cash withdrawal. But I'm not sure if it also refers to crypto withdrawal. What do you think?
Is it possible, at this moment, to transfer crypto (for example Ripple) from Kraken to another exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: