Pages:
Author

Topic: KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io - page 7. (Read 29995 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Any update which exchange will support this fork or we have to move our ETH into personal to get rewarded with this token.
I expect this idea go up well and perfect.
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects and what projects?
Hello. Nice announcement about reward program.
Project cooperation in crypto is very good sign for growth.
I support this plan and hope it should be useful! Sensible job, riveting website!
Activity: 53
What is total emission limit of your coin?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
It's a good project for investment, but i can't find your WP. When ICO start? I want to invest in perspective idea.
Please visit this link to see the whitepaper; https://www.krios.io/whitepaper/
For the ICO, I saw on the website that the ICO was over, ICO: Jan. 8th - May 15th
Activity: 31
Market is huge and just a slight share of it will make the token holders happy
Activity: 47
Well it is if you are good at what you are doing. I am not talking about development process and design process and UX and so forth, they are given, you have to be amazing at all of those.
This is a good site and its good that they continue adding exchanges even those with 'not so high' market trades.
I like this website because of the beautiful design and great combination of different information.
Activity: 35
Project that seems very promising for participants who are following this project
project is really cool. They've already applied for several licenses. They're going to cover even non-banking countries. Hope you succeed guys.
Activity: 54
Project that seems very promising for participants who are following this project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is big surprise to see army of noobs are in action to keep this topic on the topic. I thought this project delivered really what they promise but there is another trick to attract the new investors by fake hype with very similar comments. Even the official website showing outdated stuff and no presence on CMC too.
Activity: 39
First of all, it is great mobile banking app that offers you a simple and fast way to manage your digital assets. It is a Krios that offers a new approach to financial contacts. It simplifies communication and work with contacts.
Activity: 27
I know that developers want to launch this application for android too, but I guess it is only a matter of time. I guess this project deserves to be waited because it offers much more than any other wallet can offer.
Activity: 37
Thank you for your respond. This telegram channel is really very interesting. I have found out so many information about the project and the conferences. I will be permanently checking updates to know what’s going on.
Activity: 39
It is so nice to see that team really cares about its community. I hope it will happen soon and you updated website will be useful for every interested user. We look forward.
Activity: 41
I am now more interested in this wallet than I have been before. I will tell my friends about this wallet and I hope they will appreciate it as much as I do.
Developers have great plans about their wallet. They’ve recently made an announcement that ETH users will have interesting opportunities also. I guess this wallet has a potential to become a multi-currency wallet.
Activity: 32
I am now more interested in this wallet than I have been before. I will tell my friends about this wallet and I hope they will appreciate it as much as I do.
Activity: 30
I guess only a small group of people all over the world can use the whole potential of cryptocurrencies. Maybe it can give them a real chance.
Activity: 42
I think a project that can change attitude to cryptocurrencies need to have several important features. First of all, it needs to be mobile and lightweight. It needs to be easy in use and have a simple interface. Кrios has these features.
Activity: 32
I understand it. Address reuse abuses privacy of transactions participants. It only works by accidently and there can be many problems. I guess if they made such a technology than they will be really leaders on the crypto market.
Activity: 30
First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.
Activity: 53
I reallу like this prоjeсt. From the fіrst lоok I saw this іs a very рromisіng prоject іn the futurе. Тhis рroject has a lot of іmрrоvеment аnd I thіnk peoрle аrе goіng to suрpоrt the projеct so much that thе group wіll bе strongеr іn the neаr future
Activity: 29
I guess it is awesome. It means that people will adapt easier to the work with crypto assets. It is important to grow and strengthen the cryptocommunity. To be fair, I am pretty impressed now. I hope developers will raise enough funds to develop this idea.
I am sure that developers of this project will find investors and community that will support them. I think that the time has come to change the crypto economics. We deserve something that will fulfill our requests
Pages:
Jump to: