Pages:
Author

Topic: KROGYAN : The Bitcoin Exchange for INDIA (Better than Virwox) - page 6. (Read 11882 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

Everything else is fine, but do not accept Paypal, IT WILL fail no matter how much precaution you will take.
Best of wishes..

Cheers

But as Soon as I get a paypal amount I am going to transfer it to my bank.
No way they can reverse any money from the bank can they ?

No, but they can block your PayPal account if they know that you are doing trx in BTC.

All it takes is for 1 silly sender to type Bitcoin in the comments and your account is blocked.

Not worth it for me.

Wow didnt know that O_O
But I will be the one sending the invoice and we'll see how things go from there.
In anycase that is a special case.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

Everything else is fine, but do not accept Paypal, IT WILL fail no matter how much precaution you will take.
Best of wishes..

Cheers

No, but they can block your PayPal account if they know that you are doing trx in BTC.

All it takes is for 1 silly sender to type Bitcoin in the comments and your account is blocked.

Not worth it for me.
www.V.systems
Would be nice to see some successful sales.

Yup SALES is the right term. Waiting for the first quotes Smiley Hopefully some of the people that messaged or talked with me on the phone will see this and respond Grin

HOPEFUL
www.V.systems

Best of wishes..

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Would be nice to see some successful sales.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
Hi guys,
I m pretty new to Bitcoins.
Began researching about 3 months ago, joined in about few weeks ago and yes I was lucky enough to buy some coins during the crash.
As of late I have got many offers to buy and sell coins and was mostly offered by my countrymates, which leads me to the conclusion that they have faced similar problems in buying coins as i have.

My biggest problem is that the Bank account I operate has no Swift or IBAN number a BIG issue.

So I've been thinking about this little forum exchange that I can operate through here - on Bitcointalk.org
Basically I will charge a little fee initially to support my buying capability and as time passes on I will reduce the fee.

ABOUT THE EXCHANGE AND HOW IT WILL WORK

You must send me your request/quotation here ( NO private messages )

So lets say you want to buy Bitcoins worth Rs 5000 (~ $100)

If you want to BUY coins from me through Bank Wire / NEFT I will charge Rs250 (Fixed)  as bank Charge and + 5% of Current Mt Gox Rate.

If you want to SELL me your coins through Bank Wire / NEFT I will charge Rs 300 (Fixed) and - 6% of Current Mt Gox Rate.

For International guys - I will also accept paypal but you will have to wait for 5 ~ 6 Days before I can send you any coins, in that case I will charge +5% for Buy & -6% of that day's MtGox rate and + $ 2.5 (Fixed)

*Moderators and senior traders let me know what else I need to offer to get this going.

Best of wishes..

Cheers
www.V.systems
UPDATE :
KROGYAN IS DEFUNCT.
ALL INVESTORS ARE PAID BACK IN FULL.
Domain/Dedicated servers are released.

Pages:
Jump to: