Pages:
Author

Topic: KUcoin forcing KYC for every users - page 5. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
Maybe this will really help them in developing and enhancing the security of users. As we see, all large exchanges are obliged to attract their users to KYC, and this gives them the opportunity to take the leading positions among all exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 11, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
DEXs are coming dont worry... blocknet and komodo will be the biggest exchanges within 2 years or perhaps less.... just another gox type event to really motivate us all to move over. That and a big user experience upgrade is all we are waiting for.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
I don't have problem with kyc but there's some people that want to remain anonymous and this decision will make them leave kucoin. I don't understand why they have to force it, why not just let non kyc have lower withdrawal limit like binance, and the one that already pass the kyc have a much bigger limit.
Exactly what they should have done, I don't just understand compulsory kyctissue with them, I have stop using the exchange for now
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
I don't have problem with kyc but there's some people that want to remain anonymous and this decision will make them leave kucoin. I don't understand why they have to force it, why not just let non kyc have lower withdrawal limit like binance, and the one that already pass the kyc have a much bigger limit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 11, 2018, 08:36:28 AM
There are many small traders who will eliminate and will start trading on other exchanges as there are many Dex on the way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 11, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
Personally I don't have problems doing KYC but this decision will make KUCoin down with many positions in exchanges list....
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
May 11, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
It does not make sense really, I hope they re-think this situation as many users join just to sell a few tokens and a a KYC procedure is going to drive them away from the exchange.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
May 11, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
That's a bad decision early for the exchange. Binance the leader is not asking for KYC upto 2BTC daily trading.
The move would increase the dependence of Binance.
KYC with it's recent misuses have led negative image of it on every investors and traders.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
May 11, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
KUCoin has decided to force KYC for every of it's users.

In an attempt to remain as one of the most trustworthy and transparent exchanges in operation, KuCoin will start enforcing KYC checks on users. This measure is to ensure KuCoin remains compliant with the developing regulations in the crypto industry.

Forcing KYC was the one of the reason for once number one exchange Bitrex to move down to 7th position at current time.
KUCoin is not even in top 30. What will be the effect of such move be on the exchange and cryptocurrency overall?

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-enforce-kyc-for-users/
Pages:
Jump to: