Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin lists BNB in anticipation of Binance US users being locked out in 80 days - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

Hmmm what a wise and a greedy move by Kucoin.They do took advantage on such locked out for them to benefit instead even they do
know that its a competitors coin to be listed or supported in their own exchange but well as long money or profits involved then i wont be really surprised.

I mean CZ himself supports the decision and says they would consider listing KCS if it migrates to the Binance chain

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1141241673139150848
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
This is potentially huge for any Binance user who is from the US, as they will soon be locked out. Now you are able to trade BNB on Kucoin as an alternative

Hmmm what a wise and a greedy move by Kucoin.They do took advantage on such locked out for them to benefit instead even they do
know that its a competitors coin to be listed or supported in their own exchange but well as long money or profits involved then i wont be really surprised.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
Kucoin Exchange has just listed BNB. Here is the official message:

Dear KuCoin Users,

In order to meet users' demands for new blockchain technologies, KuCoin is happy to announce that we will support projects running on Binance Chain.
KuCoin is also extremely proud to announce that another great project coming to our trading platform. Binance Coin (BNB) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs include BNB/BTC and BNB/USDT.
Please take note of the following schedule:

Deposits: 16:00 June 19, 2019 (UTC+8)
Trading: 18:00 June 19, 2019 (UTC+8)
Withdrawal: 18:00 June 21, 2019 (UTC+8)

This is potentially huge for any Binance user who is from the US, as they will soon be locked out. Now you are able to trade BNB on Kucoin as an alternative
Pages:
Jump to: