Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin Shares [KCS] Speculation - page 2. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
Kucoin and Binance are the 2 best exchanges out there at the Moment. But soon there will be Bitto.
Bitto basically has the posivite aspects of binance and kucoin. So I think Bitto is going to be the next big thing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 22, 2018, 03:29:16 AM
Does Kucoin also rebuy the tokens to burn them?
This is what I like most on the BNB token. If they are also pursuing this strategy I would higly recommend to build a KCS long position.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
Kucoin price was similar to Binance Coin price in the last month, but now it is seperated and following a different path than BNB. Its price decreased a lot. I heard some FUD about the exchange lately but do not know in details honestly.
Owning some Kucoin Share is a great idea in the long term. KCS owners get 90% of the sites profit as they say. The bad thing is you get a small amount of all altcoins and you need some decent amount in order to sell them. You need to be a great long time holder and patient in order to earn profit from this project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
I really like Kucoin exchange. Interface, speed of execution of the order.
But one problem and it is very significant - volume. I do not think that it will grow the next half a year.

As it looks you were badly wrong.

KCS is growing rapidly and so is volume... its expected to hit Kraken levels (700mil) by Q3...

Anyway good luck, i own 5.000 shares and receive daily around 7$... link to exchange in sig.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 02:33:34 AM
I really like Kucoin exchange. Interface, speed of execution of the order.
But one problem and it is very significant - volume. I do not think that it will grow the next half a year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 16, 2017, 02:28:46 AM
I think it's a good exchange, they recently added Elixir so I got a chance to try it out. The exchange is fast and very smooth, yeah I think it can go up very high if they keep adding good coins like Binance and more people use it. I dont have any Kucoin Shares right now but I am thinking of buying some, the price looks very cheap right now
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 01:57:34 AM
that's good, and I predict that KCS will be developing, and I used to use KCS to do the exchange to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 01:44:52 AM
Kucoin is a new and very user friendly Exchange. I own some KCS already and I am currently at 40% loss in the position.

But after the recent spike of BNB, I am thinking about buying more KCS at the cheaper price. Any thoughts on this?
Pages:
Jump to: