Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin shares still good? - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:54:46 PM
Yes, it is actually a good investment, as well as binance and Cobinhood, in the long term, these investments will justify themselves! This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:44:53 PM
Is Kucoin shares still a viable investment?
Can someone walk me through their dividend something policy where you earn more KCS.
Yes it is and why not? remember Kucoin has so many daily trade volume in its exchange site. and for the more explanation about how to acquire kucoin bonus in your account and you can try to read Kucoin whitepaper. https://assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
you will get 50 percent bonus from total KCS in your account. But the amount will depend on the result of platform performance.

With exchanges, specially the ones that emerge nowadays, in a several years you can earn a lot!
Imagine that till now, all exchanges went through hacks and governments ban, but what goes out lately will remain to become the biggest exchanges in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
Kucoin shares is a bad investment. There is not a volume in Kucoin. They share their profit but they say they will decrease the share amount time passes.
They distribute shares with all of their coins, meaning you get 0.00001 of each coin every day. and you can not even sell them because of low amount.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

The platform is really very good, with a long-term investment position, will bring not a little profit, a very promising exchange platform, I went through KuCoin full verification, and I like this exchange
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
I tried a kucoin exchange a couple of weeks ago and I was very surprised because they had a very easy to understand trading app.
With large volumes of daily trading and quite a lot of altcoin types that are listed making the kucoin will be increasingly in demand by traders.
they have KCS as their token, and the current price is cheap.
I would advise you to invest there because when an exchange has a good volume then their tokens will go up over time
Activity: 854
March 08, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
Can someone walk me through their dividend something policy where you earn more KCS.
I believe yes as it will be thriving more and I think that will give it more value. Kucoin is one of the famous exchanges so why not. It's like any other exchange token in my opinion that should do well later on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 08, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
I believe it's a good investment, they're quite cheap right now and kucoin always performs well. They seem to be the go to first exchange for many ICO coins and so will always have a good level of volume.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 08, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
IMO,  Kucoin is a good investment. You get to share 50% of the fees collected daily. Kucoin price has dipped, hence we are able to buy it cheap now.
Activity: 476
March 08, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

In my opinion this will still be a good investment for a long time as the platform develops and will bring good profits. I also think to join trading on KuCoin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 19, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
Yes it is and why not? remember Kucoin has so many daily trade volume in its exchange site. and for the more explanation about how to acquire kucoin bonus in your account and you can try to read Kucoin whitepaper. https://assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
you will get 50 percent bonus from total KCS in your account. But the amount will depend on the result of platform performance.
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 11:52:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: