Pages:
Author

Topic: KuCoin upgrade - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 04, 2019, 08:38:49 AM
I don't use KuCoin for trading, but I was wondering what innovations were on it. I checked them and I can also say that now it is much easier to trade. I like that.
Kucoin is one of the reliable cryptocurrency exchange for your info. Their support team, withdrawal is super fast and too much professional with handling customers. you should have it a try.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
March 04, 2019, 06:26:26 AM
I don't use KuCoin for trading, but I was wondering what innovations were on it. I checked them and I can also say that now it is much easier to trade. I like that.
If you haven't used them for trading, you should start using them.

Kucoin is also like some other lowkey trading exchange before but it became more competitive to the market. The upgrade that Kucoin made is phenomenal because the competition with other exchange is becoming tough too so they have to go through it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
March 03, 2019, 07:48:24 PM
Activity: 445
Merit: 71
February 28, 2019, 09:30:11 AM
Be careful with KuCoin, it is not transparent exchange  Shocked

https://shitcoinoffering.com/kucoin-crouching-token-hidden-team/
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 02:31:36 PM
I never had any problems using Kucoin and the upgrade sure looks promising. It also has one of the only exchange coins, that have actual value. But the volume with some pairs are really shitty and unuseable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
February 22, 2019, 12:50:55 PM
yes now are the great exchange we can use its family
Activity: 386
Merit: 78
[insert coin to continue]
February 22, 2019, 09:55:41 AM
I quit using kucoin some months ago since I didn't found it valuable.

Which new trading features have been added?
You can see the full info here: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-KuCoin-Platform-V2-Upgrade-Complete
If you were a member, I'm sure that you have received their newsletter too about this on your registered email address.

True, I got an e-mail regarding the update.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 09:48:28 AM
I did check last day for a couple of minutes and seems o be good and Kucoin is also doing great, I hope they will be a top tier exchange soo. I always had good support from this exchange.
It's not easy to become one out of the best crypto exchange Smiley. I don't like using Kucoin because of trading bot. When I wanna sell any crypto on Kucoin it's very difficult cause when I just created a bid then tons of bid with lower price created in just few second. LOL. I don't think there is any human can create so many bids that fast Smiley)
Merit: 322
February 22, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
I did check last day for a couple of minutes and seems o be good and Kucoin is also doing great, I hope they will be a top tier exchange soo. I always had good support from this exchange.
Merit: 647
February 22, 2019, 08:18:55 AM

You can see the full info here: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-KuCoin-Platform-V2-Upgrade-Complete
If you were a member, I'm sure that you have received their newsletter too about this on your registered email address.
Activity: 386
Merit: 78
[insert coin to continue]
February 22, 2019, 03:40:56 AM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 02:18:20 AM
After the upgrade of kucoin, my trading life become easier. More features have been added and securities improved. I'm also expecting a slight increase with the price because of the upgrade  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: