Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin, you're getting worse and wasting your customers' time. - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I've got gripes about Kucoin's usability and want to air them here.

One thing I noticed the first time I used Kucoin is that there are two different accounts you have: Main and Trading, and there's absolutely no need for that to exist.  I say that with confidence because no other exchange I've used has anything like that.  Transferring funds between main and trading accounts is time-wasting, and recently I found I have to reload the page of the account I just transferred coins to in order for them to show up.  Kucoin, get rid of that shit, please.

The worst offense is the withdrawal process, though, and it's only gotten worse over time.  This is the process:

1. Move traded coin from Trading to Main account.
2. Initiate withdrawal by clicking the withdrawal button.
3. Click a pop-up confirmation.
4. Select the coin's network from a drop down menu, click it and then click OK.
5. Enter withdrawal amount.
6. Enter your trading password.
7. Go through the SMS verification.
8. Click another confirmation pop-up.

Kucoin, that's too many fucking steps.  

Why bother having users click on a network for coins where there's only one network?
Why so many confirmation clicks?  When people want to withdraw, they've already initiated the process.  All of that clicking, when it's done many times over a long period of time, is an enormous waste of your customers' time.  As is the existence of a trading password.  As is the existence of the dual-account structure.

My experience with Kucoin has only gotten more cumbersome with time, and I'm going to bring this thread to their attention.  What do you guys think?

Edit:  Well, I sure as hell can't figure out how to contact Kucoin quickly, so perhaps I can't let them know about it.  I started up a help chat, but the response I got was that they couldn't understand what I wrote (it's a bot and the link I put in it might have triggered that response).
Pages:
Jump to: