Pages:
Author

Topic: KWAGSH Coin- Cryptonight Coin Algorithm - page 10. (Read 10293 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
pool not pay coin on 8 hour, wtf with kgh @@

POOL is working perfectly after the update
pool.kwagsh.xyz

kgh.kwagsh.xyz

pool.kwagsh.xyz:3333  pool.kwagsh.xyz:5555, pool.kwagsh.xyz:7777 pool.kwagsh.xyz:8888, its mining, am working on the front page but it is mining
Everything will work in 24hrs
Wow, amazing news for KWAGSH community, in particular miners.
I had actually mined millions of KWAGSH several days ago (maybe more than one week ago), for now those coins stucked in my wallet. I can not send it to altex.exchange.
Hope that KWAGSH team will completely fix the problem. If yes, I gonna turn back to mine KWAGSH.
Thanks in advance.

Get this for ubuntu https://github.com/kwash-dev/kwagsh/releases/tag/v1.4.7
Activity: 17
I had actually mined millions of KWAGSH several days ago (maybe more than one week ago), for now those coins stucked in my wallet. I can not send it to altex.exchange.
Hope that KWAGSH team will completely fix the problem. If yes, I gonna turn back to mine KWAGSH.
Thanks in advance.

What version of the wallet are you currently trying to send from?
Always keep up to date by checking github for the latest builds.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Thanks in advance.
Source code update have been completed including the GUI, all services will be restored. Also thanks to the kwagsh community and kwagsh main exchange partner ALTEX.EXCHANGE who kept kwagsh alive as the update was on going.
So, I have simple question for now.
Can I start mining again?
Have all things on KWAGSH network back to normal conditions, dev?
Thanks for your time to answer my question.

A dev of few words but says much lol

Awesome news Smiley
Source code update have been completed including the GUI, all services will be restored. Also thanks to the kwagsh community and kwagsh main exchange partner ALTEX.EXCHANGE who kept kwagsh alive as the update was on going.

I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. How can you divide the sky? And in general, what will be the sense of using your platform?

One advantage of using using kwagsh will be for merchant purposes, this will be achieved very soon. I was discussing with a partner recently but they suggested that we expand the network first and then bring out an android wallet which they say will encourage usage. The last partner is from the sport industry but that one said they are watching and getting to know kwagsh. So the game is on to achieve those suggestions by those partners. We can achieve it. Kwagsh team need an android developer  any good one for us?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. How can you divide the sky? And in general, what will be the sense of using your platform?
Activity: 7
Hi Dev..any plans for KGH to be assic resistant?
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website!  Good luck to continue this job!!!

Today we will expand by adding more nodes and a complete update of kwagsh will be roled out, not mandatory but it will help with sync and other minor corrections. Thanks for your faiths.. You guys are really dedicated people. much love

This is wonderful news. I'm sure many in the KGH community will be pleased.

Dev, Edit your donation wallet address. When copying and pasting, there is a space in it that doesn't belong and will cause a send error.

aaQxGQaKhg3CLbXGxpDPrESPZ3HwHejR24BcuU38y6SddLzGpRfMtUTCaph1t7Qbh3WLLFhUFNhgeDj 7ZrunbWRy6ko5iUPUGb

transaction 4b3da6090b694958e3761fd04798b95668899481c1d2f8af827dc194a1d12f35

transaction 6c69d3f86f9de2be3f0dff18b53a7182898fb31230ca6c7c1428d0ea89ac75a1

We have confirmed it thanks, source code update is completed. GUI wallet will be updated also . Thanks all
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website!  Good luck to continue this job!!!

Today we will expand by adding more nodes and a complete update of kwagsh will be roled out, not mandatory but it will help with sync and other minor corrections. Thanks for your faiths.. You guys are really dedicated people. much love

This is wonderful news. I'm sure many in the KGH community will be pleased.

Dev, Edit your donation wallet address. When copying and pasting, there is a space in it that doesn't belong and will cause a send error.

aaQxGQaKhg3CLbXGxpDPrESPZ3HwHejR24BcuU38y6SddLzGpRfMtUTCaph1t7Qbh3WLLFhUFNhgeDj 7ZrunbWRy6ko5iUPUGb

transaction 4b3da6090b694958e3761fd04798b95668899481c1d2f8af827dc194a1d12f35

transaction 6c69d3f86f9de2be3f0dff18b53a7182898fb31230ca6c7c1428d0ea89ac75a1

Activity: 44
Activity: 98
Currently, KWAGSH team only presented BTC address for donation funds:
Code:
Kwagsh team need donations to keep the project alive please donate

BTC: 34B1Hrt4sZNf9no9s98iYXaDSiEWxeJZZK
I have the same interest as yours, hence I would like to suggest KWAGSH team to add KWAGSH address to its donation funds for supporters, particularly miners to send their coins and support the project.

What is your KGH donation address?

KWAGSH ADDRESS: aaQxGQaKhg3CLbXGxpDPrESPZ3HwHejR24BcuU38y6SddLzGpRfMtUTCaph1t7Qbh3WLLFhUFNhgeDj 7ZrunbWRy6ko5iUPUGb

sorry for not indicating it
Pages:
Jump to: