Pages:
Author

Topic: kyc and icos - page 5. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
April 03, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
I would rather pass my driver's license id instead of passport id . About passport id its better to ask the telegram group first if it is possible to cover the passport number. I tried to pass my credit card billing statement as proof, just covered my card number and my kyc was approved.

thanks for the reply bro  i would like to tell u  hurry up and get +30 activity   Grin so u get jr member and increase your income for the signature bounty u are doing   

hhh just 2 more post and congrats jr member  Grin

also  what u mean with your credit card billing statement ?  is it like proof of address or your id card simply
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
I would rather pass my driver's license id instead of passport id . About passport id its better to ask the telegram group first if it is possible to cover the passport number. I tried to pass my credit card billing statement as proof, just covered my card number and my kyc was approved.
April 03, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
when doing  a kyc  for an ico or a worthy airdrop   can i hide my  id numbers  ?  like passport numbers and so    

also  what id card is the most important  and i should nvr  use it   ?  passport or  id card or driver licence ?

and in case  i got scammed by scam ico  what can i do  in case of id theft ?

and  am seriously considering to do some Photoshop on my id card or passport     to only use it on kycs  not something else and i dont want to screw my life  xd  so  how law look at this point ?   and does those ico can identify that it got modified by Photoshop ?  

ps  :  most ico do manual check  i tried to send random document but got refused   Grin Grin

so  i think that topic is worth to follow cuz we are all suffering from kyc  

and one of my friends  told me stories about id theft  he used to send his id but now he stopped  Grin

i think ico making kyc because of goverment`s rules. They want be more clear and safely. I think you can use your driver`s license, not passport or your own id. Its more safely. I think that ICO dont approve the fake documents. A few days ago some girl calling me from some ico for identity check

and did u cover any part of your document  while sending your kyc ? i mean like the important  id number or  your blood type  when u sent your documents

also  i dont think all icos will call you back  Grin it must be so strict one u applied for 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 03, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
when doing  a kyc  for an ico or a worthy airdrop   can i hide my  id numbers  ?  like passport numbers and so    

also  what id card is the most important  and i should nvr  use it   ?  passport or  id card or driver licence ?

and  am seriously considering to do some Photoshop on my id card or passport     to only use it on kycs  not something else and i dont want to screw my life  xd  so  how law look at this point ?   and does those ico can identify that it got modified by Photoshop ?  

ps  :  most ico do manual check  i tried to send random document but got refused   Grin Grin

and one of my friends  told me stories about id theft  he used to send his id but now he stopped  Grin

i think ico making kyc because of goverment`s rules. They want be more clear and safely. I think you can use your driver`s license, not passport or your own id. Its more safely. I think that ICO dont approve the fake documents. A few days ago some girl calling me from some ico for identity check
April 03, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

Pages:
Jump to: