Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for bounty - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 10, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
From what I know bounty hunters are not required to submit KYC's as most of the time it is only for investors but then again every bounties have their own rules so you should ask this question on the assigned bounty manager.

Should that be too much for just a bounty program? KYC is a sensitive information. I do believe its only for Investors during an ICO. I would not dare to give my anonymity in return of a small token. (If they will actually pay and not just a Bogus program)

I think campaigns are requesting the KYC passage to make sure that the participant is not a US citizen.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
From what I know bounty hunters are not required to submit KYC's as most of the time it is only for investors but then again every bounties have their own rules so you should ask this question on the assigned bounty manager.

Should that be too much for just a bounty program? KYC is a sensitive information. I do believe its only for Investors during an ICO. I would not dare to give my anonymity in return of a small token. (If they will actually pay and not just a Bogus program)
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 10, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
Actually, recently some bounties have begun to demand the passage of identification from bounty hunters including, but as far as I know, there is enough passport.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
February 10, 2018, 02:36:58 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 02:02:24 AM
Do I have to submit KYC for every bounty and do they accept only passport ( no drivers licence ?) ?. I'm  a newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: