Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC IN THE BITCOINTALK FORUM: April Fool - page 3. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
Are you seeing what am seeing? KYC is now required! In order to continue using the forum, submit your KYC information
am i dreaming?wake me up please,waooo, this will surely clean up the forum.
Personally,i have been expecting this for a very long time,now is coming,the forum is messed up and we need clean up,this might caused some people a headache for a long time to come,Great news.What do you think? April Fool.

I guess by know you already know this is just a prank on Theymos side. I'm sure you are just new in this community, because as far as I know, every April fools day, Theymos will do something in the forum in the spirit of fooling everyone on April 1.  Grin. When I wake up I also saw those thing, but nah, I knew Theymos is up to something again this year so I'm not bothered.  Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
It is kind o funny waking up to see KYC in the forum,i know at first many will think the end has finally come,but taking a second look at the information that was asked for,then you know this is definitely a joke of the day.April fool indeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
I cant get over this, it has finally happened, my worst fears , Government or JP Morgan taking over our beloved platform,that the KYC also include you sending details of your past and present romantic relationship, plus sharing my credit card details with virtually every organisation -Government and private- that can really screw me badly...well, let me dwell on it while I sip this down my throat. Screwed face-up, back-down...somebody help. Anyway, It's April 1, let me wish everyone April fool while I can still use the platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
I almost thought it was real. Until I read the questions hahaha. I'm an attack helicopter.  Grin
Activity: 413
 Roll Eyes Yes, success is obvious. Several themes created. Hot chats. Just the best joke of the year. Hope we all laugh. Where is the bull, let's smile together)
Activity: 308
What the f***? I should submit my credit card details lol I love this prank lol nice one to the Bitcoin talk admin. Initially, I thought it was real until I went through and to where I was asked to provide spouse details and credit card details
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
This is a pretty successful joke on April Fool's Day. My friend was irritated and surprised by this joke. He hates to give his true information to anyone and he curses theymos until he realizes this is a joke. Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
  Cheesy I'm sure that someone passed it. I wonder what they will give for it? Will the hail those who made KYC) However, you can not joke like that. After a hard night, not everyone remembers what number.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Yes its april fools, last year theymos did it and its happy to have this celebration i really laugh at others who caught in this joke ehehe. Some did the kyc without knowing the date april 1. Most of my friend on messenger had panic mode  Cheesy. Anyway thats far to believe since crypto is an anonymous society, bitcointalk cant do this update
copper member
Activity: 995
 I think on this topic today come up with a joke. The joke came so much that I'm surprised. Many took it seriously. Poor and heart attack can be grabbed.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Initially i was serious about this after reading all the fields required found something wrong . Again after some fields finally asking about credit card details including CVV . I seen the date posted it is on April 1st . But Bitcointalk made me fool for some time . Great going Bitcointlak team .
Activity: 170
From onset, I know is a joke, reading the details needed for kyc made me completely believe is a joke. Today is April 1st, April fool day, nice one from bitcointalk.org Team, they really got people on this..
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Are you seeing what am seeing? KYC is now required! In order to continue using the forum, submit your KYC information
am i dreaming?wake me up please,waooo, this will surely clean up the forum.
Personally,i have been expecting this for a very long time,now is coming,the forum is messed up and we need clean up,this might caused some people a headache for a long time to come,Great news.What do you think? April Fool.

Is it April fools jokes? or not!! I think it is jokes as it visible in 1st April. Finally if it is need to forum i am confusing actually because everyone here known by ID so that why i will give my secret things. On the other hand recent time fake accounts are too much that, KYC is very needed so that one men will come forum with only one account. So both the sides are accepted to me. Thats why i am in confusion.
Activity: 544
I got scared when I saw that on my dashboard and I was like what the hell has gotten into the admins to ask for kyc. I went through it and the part that I should submit my credit card detail made me say I don't care and will not do this
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I received email that a moderator deleted my reply for some reason, then found this KYC thing, thought I was suspected or something. Happy Aprils fool day. Why nobody is talking about the gender options??? lol.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
That was obvious april fool Smiley

This part is also hilarious: "You agree to have this information shared with the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, Federal Reserve, ECB, Interpol, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Equifax, Chainalysis, and your parents:"
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
definitely its an april fools, when i wake up and open the site i was quite shock when I see the notice in above which is kyc in order to continue using the forum. Suddenly the date come up in ny mind and get me smile since the day is april 1 or april fools day.  Its nice to have this kind of joke,
I agree that it is an April fool's because I can still used the furom even if I did not fill the kyc, I can still quote and post so I think this is really an April fool's. I see that the furom kyc is really amazing but the form is more harder than the ordinary form on kyc in ico.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
 definitely its an april fools, when i wake up and open the site i was quite shock when I see the notice in above which is kyc in order to continue using the forum. Suddenly the date come up in ny mind and get me smile since the day is april 1 or april fools day.  Its nice to have this kind of joke,
Activity: 417
It is April fool friends. I was also confused what the forum is doing. But later I was told by my friend that the forum is celebrating April foot.
But in fact, I do not think it a right way to disclose all our identity details to any social networking sites.
Do you guys submit your all KYC details to other social networking sites like Facebook, twitter? Facebook has been charged with taking benefits of the KYC of its users. So there is no need to disclose your details unless you commit illegal works.
Pages:
Jump to: